✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^^ Awwwwwwwwwww! What a lovely story!!:)

Chris often jokes about how he is scared of Will & how Will is mean to him:P but at serious times, he turns to him for support ..That's just cute beyond words :smug:

Will = :heart:

Did anyone watch this?

Will's not in this but ...

It's absolutely "aaaaaaaaaaaaawww". What an amazing story ! He really puts a lot of things into the band and their work..

But, is this video a kind of project? What's that?

• 2 weeks later...
I think others on Twitter are trying too.#HappyBirthdayWillChampion sounds good to me!:D

Can we let @coldplaying announce it on twitter? I think it's the most followed coldplayers account so that would get the word across. :D

Can we let @coldplaying announce it on twitter? I think it's the most followed coldplayers account so that would get the word across. :D

Ian?? You seeing this? ;)

If he doesn't see it, I'm sure tweeting it to Coldplaying will get the word out.:) Just the hashtag #coldplay should be a good start, not sure since I'm still a Twitter ludite,lol.

This is so beautiful.

Great.

I also planned on doing something. Maybe some art in photoshop or something but since He left me last week I don't even live at home. But that doesn't matter. I hope I'll think of something special today even if not I'll be sure to at least celebrate :)

Thank You Will.

Thank You for all you have done. Even though we never met you gave me inspiration, you gave me hope, you gave me talent and I'm very very grateful for that. I still hope that someday I will be able to thank You in person. I wish You another year of great concerts, best friends, lovely people and just doing what you want to do. Because you deserve all that. I really adore You as a person cause you're incredibly smart, kind, honest and friendly. Your friends are lucky people to know a "fucking legend" like You. All the best from all of us :)

4ee2e832-f5f2-4e40-83b5-7a2931b3217b.jpg

Nice_Birthday_Cake.jpg

I imagine Will seeing this cake and then starting to sing Death Will Never Conquer :lol:

Well this isn't Will's birthday cake but I couldn't resist

Sack Boy Birthday Cake