✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading books by Marian Keyes recently.

I just finished reading a book called "Watermelon" a few weeks ago and now i'm reading another one by her, called "Sushi For Beginners"

I'm in the mood for this romantic & relationships stuff these days so her books are just perfect :nice:

I love Marian Keyes. Her books are great

The Shadow of the Wind - only a few pages in, but its the cheapest way I've come across to get lost in Barcelona :P Briliant.

M.

This book (and a rose :) ) was my husband's present in St George's Day. But I still have to finish 'The divine comedy'... I can't wait.

Im reading The Count of Monte Cristo (1430 pages!!!)

Has anyone read that book about the girl who falls in love with the vampire or something like that? Ive heard from like a million people that it's awesome and I want to know if a guy would enjoy it.

Im reading The Count of Monte Cristo (1430 pages!!!)

Has anyone read that book about the girl who falls in love with the vampire or something like that? Ive heard from like a million people that it's awesome and I want to know if a guy would enjoy it.

Twilight? Ive read it like a dozen times, its really good. You would like it, its not only for girls:dozey:

My Horizontal Life.

A Collection of One Night Stands

LMFAO.

the book is not mine. i swear! i was bored at work and the girl i work with left this book and seeing as i had nothing to do...i picked it up for a light read .

don't judge mee :shifty: