✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

Why don't you read the last harry Potter book? its the best one.

I will, I just ordered it from the library and I'm waiting for it to come in.

And as Ive said, do not read IT. Trust me you will hate it. Watch the movie and youll see why but it will only take you two hours not two months.

I've heard mixed feelings on this book. Why is it so bad? I'm having trouble getting into it, anyways. :\

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so disagree.

IT is one of my favourite stories of all time.

I watched the movie when I was a kid and it freaked me out big time, then I got it on dvd a short while back after seeing it again and it just compells me.

I wouldn't recommend though if you don't like horror.

Alot of people are telling me the book is better than the movie so obviously I'm interested.

I'm not a big stephen king reader, movies are great, never read one of his books though.

but so far, I am really enjoying IT.

I think the book is if anything, - just as good as the movie. but everybody has their own opinion I suppose :)

Harry Potter is just the best thing since sliced bread.

DONT READ THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST BOOK!!

except the epilogue at the end of deathly hallows "All was well..." WHAT THE FUCK JK!!? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grace

i have recently finished "Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close" (i finished it the night before my art exam, which is why i almost fell asleep drawing a still life. i couldn't sleep without having finished that book!) and i've got to say that it's probably the best book i have read in years.

seriously, i haven't read anything as great as this one in a long time.

i loved every bit.

every paragraph makes you think and you want to do both cry your guts out and laugh your butt off.

i highly recommend reading this one. it's blown me away and i've already recommended it to all my friends. :D

Finally finished Birdsong - excellent beyond belief.

Must search through this thread to see if there's anything I fancy reading next...

Have you read Charlotte Gray? It's FANTASTIC.... :D

I have to say... after being told what to read for 3 years I love nothing more than getting stuck into a good Inspector Morse novel :D

I've discovered audiobooks... bit late in the day I know. But different to listen to when walking to the gym.

'Winters Heart' ~ Robert Jordan

The god delusion - Richard Dawkins

You know.... I never considered audio books before, I may just have to investigate...

You know.... I never considered audio books before, I may just have to investigate...

they're great!! I listen to them when I'm cleaning/ironing/knitting etc. Means I can "read" a book and still get things done

well now there's an idea! :cool:

good one :D

btw, knit anything good recently? i'm only qualified to knit scarves... long, straight, very plain scarves :shy:

:laugh4:

scarves are my forte too. I made one for my Dad, and one for Ian. Got a pattern book for blanket squares for Xmas and am currently attempting a blanket

scarves are my forte too. I made one for my Dad, and one for Ian. Got a pattern book for blanket squares for Xmas and am currently attempting a blanket

:laugh4: sounds like a big step-up from scarves!! :surprised: :laugh4:

Good luck *thumbs up*

:D