✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

Just finished The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini (HIGHLY recommended)

Now reading, Endurance - Alfred Lansing

and A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson

I'm very A.D.D. when it comes to reading, almost always start two books at once and bounce back and forth.

a short history of nearly everything is a great little book!!! there is a bit relating a species ability to advance and that species extinction - makes you think lol. anyway i will absolutely be getting the kite runner. you have completely won me over with that one lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading is my hobby. Now i am reading “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man,” by John Perkins. Perkins is supposed to provide a unique historical look on American attitudes toward the rest of the world. I always welcome new perspectives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

our foreign policy is your nightmare!

Reading is my hobby. Now i am reading “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man,” by John Perkins. Perkins is supposed to provide a unique historical look on American attitudes toward the rest of the world. I always welcome new perspectives.

Somehow, I'm just not shocked anymore - seems like colonialism is the pattern, and it's been that way for a long, long time.. Maybe we will see a transformation soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished Catcher in the Rye and well, I'm sure it's great to dissect in terms of underlining meanings, and the various themes, but as a leisurely read, I wasn't too impressed. It was ok to put it boldly, but not something I'd read again for a while. It did have me laughing out loud at times, so much credit to J.D. Salinger for that, but as a whole, it was just ok.