✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. :nice: Really nice inspiring book about how to enjoy life and let things go.

Loved this book. My copy has so many dogears and post-its because the book has so many nice quotes :)

Loved this book. My copy has so many dogears and post-its because the book has so many nice quotes :)

Oh I know!! I'm going through a transition in my life right now, and I can really apply a lot of the philosophies and lessons from the book into my life. And I'm truly the happiest I've ever been. :nice:

I'm still only a quarter through Catch-22. I started reading Catcher in the Rye not long after and then completely forgot about the former book and ended up completely finishing the latter lol. I'm getting back into it however I do plan to reading the Harry Potter series. I told my flatmate that I would and she is now not even my flatmate - an indication to how long ago we spoke about this and how it's been since I've not come good on it lol. But, I will.

Oh yes, and I thought Catcher in the Rye was hilarious and quite good though not great. And, with what I've read of Catch-22, it's got a sense of humor I like :)

Finished New Moon and now onto Eclipse. i love this series and will be asking for the fourth one for Christmas :D

Haha every girl and their mum here LOVES the Twilight series. I have only read the first one, and I was very hesitant at first, because I'm just not a romance kinda gal, and it seems so gushy because everyone kept talking about Edward/Bella and blah blah.

It wasn't as mushy as I thought it'd be, teehee. If I have time I should pick up the next one in the series.

Haha every girl and their mum here LOVES the Twilight series. I have only read the first one, and I was very hesitant at first, because I'm just not a romance kinda gal, and it seems so gushy because everyone kept talking about Edward/Bella and blah blah.

It wasn't as mushy as I thought it'd be, teehee. If I have time I should pick up the next one in the series.

the second one is brilliant, but mushy in a different kind of way. brilliant development of Jacob though :D and some great new characters

if Twilight makes a great film, then New Moon is going to be an amazing film.

its nice reading about a vampire/human relationship where they don't have sex every 5 mins too :laugh3:

Finished New Moon and now onto Eclipse. i love this series and will be asking for the fourth one for Christmas :D

How can you wait til Christmas?! Im about to die to have the fourth book! I am so going to be at the books a million at midnight august 1 to get my copy!:D

How can you wait til Christmas?! Im about to die to have the fourth book! I am so going to be at the books a million at midnight august 1 to get my copy!:D

It'll be tough, but there's a few other books coming out before then which will have to do. The new one in the Stravaganza series by Mary Hoffman has just come out, Kelley Armstrong has the first in a new series out, the Mamoth book of Vampire Romance is due and i forget who else has paperbacks out. But my Christmas list of books is getting very long already :laugh3: because loads of my favourite authors are bringing out their next in series in the autumn. The third in the Inkspell trilogy by Cornelia Funke; the third in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance; the fourth in Malorie Blackman's Noughts & Crosses series; and some others!!