✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer? I 'd seen the book around for a while but never wanted to read it because I thought it would be some silly book about vampires but I finally picked the book up at the store one day because I couldn't really find anything I wanted to read and I absoultely loved it. There are two sequels that are out now, new moon and eclipse, and the fourth is due out in august, breaking dawn. They're really great books and I defintely recommend that you read them. They've made Twilght into a movie that is coming out in december that looks very promising also!

Has anyone read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer? I 'd seen the book around for a while but never wanted to read it because I thought it would be some silly book about vampires but I finally picked the book up at the store one day because I couldn't really find anything I wanted to read and I absoultely loved it. There are two sequels that are out now, new moon and eclipse, and the fourth is due out in august, breaking dawn. They're really great books and I defintely recommend that you read them. They've made Twilght into a movie that is coming out in december that looks very promising also!
Yes, I've read the whole series! :D I can't wait for the 4th one this August! They're great books, well except for New Moon. I didn't really care for that one too much! :lol: I'll probably re-reading the series soon. :)

Yes, I've read the whole series! :D I can't wait for the 4th one this August! They're great books, well except for New Moon. I didn't really care for that one too much! :lol: I'll probably re-reading the series soon. :)

Its patheic, but I've already read the series at least half a dozen times since I've gotten it, which hasn't been very long.:embarassed: I feel like I might explode before August gets here.:D Where are you in CA? Stephanie Meyer will be in San Deigo next month along with the cast of Twilght signing autographs and stuff. I would die to be able to go to that, especially to see Robert Pattinson, he is going to be perfect as Edward!!:D:D I love him!!

Its patheic, but I've already read the series at least half a dozen times since I've gotten it, which hasn't been very long.:embarassed: I feel like I might explode before August gets here.:D Where are you in CA? Stephanie Meyer will be in San Deigo next month along with the cast of Twilght signing autographs and stuff. I would die to be able to go to that, especially to see Robert Pattinson, he is going to be perfect as Edward!!:D:D I love him!!
I've read them quite a few times as well, they're a bit addictive no? I feel the same about August! :D I'm in the LA area, SD is about 2 and a half hours from me so I don't think I'll be able to attend, but I'd love too as well! :( I love your avatar by the way! :D

I've read them quite a few times as well, they're a bit addictive no? I feel the same about August! :D I'm in the LA area, SD is about 2 and a half hours from me so I don't think I'll be able to attend, but I'd love too as well! :( I love your avatar by the way! :D

They ARE addictive, my brand of heroin, haha!:laugh3: Gosh, 2 1/2 hours isn't that far!! If I were that close I would definitely be taking a little day trip!!:shocked2:

this picture............

Edward_Cullen__by_saraneth672.jpg?t=1213288495

yeah, i love it. its sooooo Edward:rolleyes: