✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Green Day

twin4life

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Green Day = Epic Win. My most favorite band ever. <3 I spend like a million hours a day on GDC. :lol:

I went to see them live in Miami, FL on August 4th. They were AMAZING. I loved them.

Off the new album my two favorite songs are The Static Age and American Eulogy. :heart:

Anyone else see them live? :)

i saw them last week :dance: looooove loooove looooooooove their gig :D i must confess i was not expecting they could be so good live, and i was not expecting some old songs too, but hey Billie is awesome :D and he played what i wanted, i´ve only missed viva la gloria and when i come around :\ seems impossible, but yeah lol

have u heard about the Musical from 'American Idiot' that they have done ?I think It was at berkley.
The American Idiot Musical was cool. They have some videos of it on Youtube I believe.

i saw them last week :dance: looooove loooove looooooooove their gig :D i must confess i was not expecting they could be so good live, and i was not expecting some old songs too, but hey Billie is awesome :D and he played what i wanted, i´ve only missed viva la gloria and when i come around :\ seems impossible, but yeah lol

Ooh what gig you go to? And what was the setlist?

Yea I know, I hated that they only played VLG in California and not for anywhere else. Both of them are 2 of my most favorite songs. :)

mmm I don't like 21CB for a single at all, I think it's kinda boring.

Restless Heart Syndrome is totally awesome, that should be a single.

EJN is ok, I pass it, but I would like RHS and maybe some of the Viva's or Peacemaker

The American Idiot Musical was cool. They have some videos of it on Youtube I believe.

Ooh what gig you go to? And what was the setlist?

Yea I know, I hated that they only played VLG in California and not for anywhere else. Both of them are 2 of my most favorite songs. :)

It was 1st gig from this tour, which begun in Lisbon, it was suppose to be like 3 hours of gig, but they only played 2h15 lol was amazing, too many yeaah yoo yeahh though but still nice, the interaction(?) with public was awesome!

here´s setlist

1. Song of the Century

2. 21st Century Breakdown

3. Know Your Enemy

4. East Jesus Nowhere

5. Holiday

6. The Static Age

7. Before The Lobotomy

8. Are We The Waiting

9. St. Jimmy

10. Boulevard of Broken Dreams

11. Hitchin' A Ride

12. Iron Man [black Sabbath]/Master of Puppets [Metallica]/You Really Got Me [The Kinks]

13. Brain Stew

14. Jaded

15. Welcome To Paradise

16. Longview

17. Basket Case

18. She

19. King For A Day/Break On Through (To The Other Side) [The Doors]/(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [The Rolling Stones]/Shout [The Isley Brothers]

20. 21 Guns

21. Minority

Encore 1

22. American Idiot

23. Jesus of Suburbia

Encore 2

24. Last Night On Earth

25. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

:D

It was 1st gig from this tour, which begun in Lisbon, it was suppose to be like 3 hours of gig, but they only played 2h15 lol was amazing, too many yeaah yoo yeahh though but still nice, the interaction(?) with public was awesome!

here´s setlist

1. Song of the Century

2. 21st Century Breakdown

3. Know Your Enemy

4. East Jesus Nowhere

5. Holiday

6. The Static Age

7. Before The Lobotomy

8. Are We The Waiting

9. St. Jimmy

10. Boulevard of Broken Dreams

11. Hitchin' A Ride

12. Iron Man [black Sabbath]/Master of Puppets [Metallica]/You Really Got Me [The Kinks]

13. Brain Stew

14. Jaded

15. Welcome To Paradise

16. Longview

17. Basket Case

18. She

19. King For A Day/Break On Through (To The Other Side) [The Doors]/(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [The Rolling Stones]/Shout [The Isley Brothers]

20. 21 Guns

21. Minority

Encore 1

22. American Idiot

23. Jesus of Suburbia

Encore 2

24. Last Night On Earth

25. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

:D

I loved the audience interaction. It was so much fun. :D

And that's the EXACT setlist they played at ours, except they also played I'll Be There (Jackson 5), Sweet Home Alabama (Kid Rock?), and then they played 2,000 Light Years Away. :cool: I wanted them to play either Drama Queen or Tell Me When It's Time to Say I Love You in the 2nd encore, but they didn't. :( I love those songs. Hopefully it's on the next album. :D

I can't find it there..

I remember buying the 'Bullet In A Bible' live. Billie J.A. was so funny, like showing off his butt and groping his.... and the worst thing happened.

when I woke up one morning --my parents were watching it on DVD. I think they saw enough.. Oh the horrorr :sick:

I can't find it there..

I remember buying the 'Bullet In A Bible' live. Billie J.A. was so funny, like showing off his butt and groping his.... and the worst thing happened.

when I woke up one morning --my parents were watching it on DVD. I think they saw enough.. Oh the horrorr :sick:

omg bad luck :lol: :lol: he show his butt too now, this Billie is crazy :lol:love him

I can't find it there..

Oh, did your parents said anything about that? :inquisitive: I have that dvd too, but my dad bought it for himself, and didn't say to me anything about that part, since I saw it by myself :D

I can't find it there..

Ah, well then there's nothing youtube.

LOL. Aye, I love Billie. :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...

:heart: the new video.

I can't find it there..

That sounds like something that should have happened in my life not yours. :P

omg bad luck :lol: :lol: he show his butt too now, this Billie is crazy :lol:love him

Me loves him too. And Tre Cool :wacky:

Oh, did your parents said anything about that? :inquisitive: I have that dvd too, but my dad bought it for himself, and didn't say to me anything about that part, since I saw it by myself :D

Uh... :uhoh: I'm very sure that they were like: :wtf: , :uhoh:

my mom told me what Billie Joe did on that...stage...:wtf: and I just kept quiet.

lucky you that you dad didn't saw that part or else.... :sick:

:heart: the new video.

That sounds like something that should have happened in my life not yours. :P

I really wished it happened to someone else not mine :disappointed: