✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Green Day

twin4life

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like them as well. Been a fan for about three years now (not very long, I know). I didn't know there was all this tension and dislike over them here. :uhoh:

And that's Billie on piano? I would've thought it was Mike or something. I like some of the new concepts they've been trying, like adding piano for a softer sound.

I'm just as obsessed with Green Day as I am with Coldplay. I hadn't been listening to Green Day for a while because they didn't have anything new out, but now I am listening to all their stuff again! I live two towns away from where they live and they have been doing shows for like $20

I'm just as obsessed with Green Day as I am with Coldplay. I hadn't been listening to Green Day for a while because they didn't have anything new out, but now I am listening to all their stuff again! I live two towns away from where they live and they have been doing shows for like $20

Me too. I love Coldplay and Green Day the most. You are so lucky. Have you ever seen Green Day in life?

I used to be obsessed with Green Day. Like, they were my one and only band. And while I'm not quite as obsessed, I still love 'em, along with the other bands I've picked up along the years. (Not so much U2 though, but that's another story for another day.)

ColdplayRulesTheWorld: That's pretty cool, how you live so close to them! Have you been to any of their shows recently? Or any of them, for that matter? I keep wanting to go, but I don't think my mum would be very big on the idea of me flying to see a band.

yeah sorry, i might have been a little rude.

I came here because i used to LOVE green day and wanted to see what was up with them,i gues i cant keep my thughts to myself :laugh3:

or maybe im trying to convince myself :thinking:

yeah sorry, i might have been a little rude.

I came here because i used to LOVE green day and wanted to see what was up with them,i gues i cant keep my thughts to myself :laugh3:

or maybe im trying to convince myself :thinking:

They've been doing great works.

So why did you stop loving them, I just wonder? :)