✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

songs you WISH coldplay would sing

cold_kitty

Hehe... this is a really REALLY old thread. No one has repied in it since like 2003. I just felt like bringing back a thread for no reason. Anyway, Id like to hear Coldplay sing "Crahsing Down" by Mat Kearney.

Come on people lets bring this thread back to life! :wink3:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, i'd KILL to hear them do "wonderwall" and "across the universe" in particular, but i could probably come up with an endless list of songs i'd LOVE to hear their take on. mainly a lot of beatles, death cab for cutie, and U2 songs. specifically the beatles "for no one," DCFC's "marching bands of manhattan," and U2's "a sort of homecoming" (which chris once cited as his favorite U2 song anyway :D)

ohhh yes, "don't look back in anger" and "all around the world" would be AMAZING as well.

and many, many radiohead songs, but i don't think they'll ever do them because of all the preexisting radiohead comparisons.

and i'd LOVE to hear their take on a strokes song! :dance: they've said that they love them, so it could be either kick-ass or awful.

Y'know how Chris sometimes does a minute or two of some absurdly cheesy song? He should do a minute or two of

On a more serious note, while I agree with the whole "no Radiohead" thing, I think they would do an interesting Weird Fishes/Arpeggi cover.

ohhh yes, "don't look back in anger" and "all around the world" would be AMAZING as well.

and many, many radiohead songs, but i don't think they'll ever do them because of all the preexisting radiohead comparisons.

and i'd LOVE to hear their take on a strokes song! :dance: they've said that they love them, so it could be either kick-ass or awful.

I agree with you:lol:

sing the strokes songs like Someday,NYCC, The Modern Age....blah blah blah:D

Come Together by The Beatles. I wanna see Will doing the amazing drums like Chris said he did once while they were recording X&Y.

The acoustic part of the show this time, if there is once, should be a Beatles song - like they did Johnny Cash last time.