Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I'm in Hamilton,ON

I don't think there is a chance of Coldplay ever coming to my city, its too small, Our colliseum fits only 19,000 people

Yay for Hammertown! I lived there for a few months, years back. Is it still called Copps Coliseum?

You're probably going to have to try for Toronto tix, and I'm not sure the sales so far. Mind you, the ACC only holds 18.5 thousand, so there's no reason Coldplay couldn't play Hamilton, except that they're less likely to draw fans from other cities. We're all so Toronto-centric,lol. I'd go to Hamilton to see them, but a lot of people wouldn't think of it.

EDIT: Sorry for the dp. Yeah, I wish we could have CAC here in the east too. But maybe you'll get lucky and they'll add them for the 20th, Alexa! Here's hoping. :)

I'm in Hamilton,ON

I don't think there is a chance of Coldplay ever coming to my city, its too small, Our colliseum fits only 19,000 people

Yay for Hammertown! I lived there for a few months, years back. Is it still called Copps Coliseum?

You're probably going to have to try for Toronto tix, and I'm not sure the sales so far. Mind you, the ACC only holds 18.5 thousand, so there's no reason Coldplay couldn't play Hamilton, except that they're less likely to draw fans from other cities. We're all so Toronto-centric,lol. I'd go to Hamilton to see them, but a lot of people wouldn't think of it.

Yes its still called Copps Coliseum. It would be such a hassle for me to go to Toronto, I'd have to take a bus. Maybe one day I will go....hopefully

Do the Go trains not run from Hamilton? If so, you're right at Union Station, and right at the ACC. And the busses are only a few blocks from there. It's not too bad. I used to do it all the time.

I could take the GO bus.... there are a few factors that prevent me from going to a coldplay concert.

Hopefully coldplay is still doing concerts when i'm in my 20's.Until then I am very content watching

videos of their live performances:D

It's tough being in your teens and going to shows...parents, money, getting around in strange cities. I used to do it, but I got lost once or twice, pissed my mom off, but met some life-long friends at shows that had my back.

I'm sure they'll still be at it when you can go to gigs. They love it too much to stop. :D

I can imagine myself saying: "Mom ,Dad i'm going to a Coldplay concert"

The reply would be "Coldplay? whats that? A concert...no way"

:lol: :lol: I am laughing thinking of it:lol:

Anyway, chris is always saying they have to play their best before they get old. I can see coldplay still playing when they are in their 50's, U2 still does.

I can imagine myself saying: "Mom ,Dad i'm going to a Coldplay concert"

The reply would be "Coldplay? whats that? A concert...no way"

:lol: :lol: I am laughing thinking of it:lol:

Anyway, chris is always saying they have to play their best before they get old. I can see coldplay still playing when they are in their 50's, U2 still does.

And the Stones into their 60s and 70s. As long as they can do it with dignity, and I believe they can.:)

I like Charlie Brown but i'm not fond of the video. I like the xylobands but too much flashing. It was creative in the sense that it kind of followed the song lyrics.

Strawberry Swing is my favorite video it’s really creative and imaginative. Even the video Talk is good. I hope the POC video is imaginative and creative with a lot of imaginary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To. fans! I'm flying in for the concert this summer. Can you get a bus/train from the airport to downtown? (Somewhere near the concert site) Been awhile since I was in To. and I've never had to get a bus before in the city