Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! I voted :nice:

Only 16, but I would vote if I could. Sorry to any of you PQ supporters but I want to remain a part of Canada!

I also want to remain a part of Canada, but I still voted for PQ. I think that it's the only good option for student and I'm sure that the PQ will never be able to separate Quebec from Canada. So! I totally hate the CAQ leader, he's so stupid and he denigrates women. Charest...nothing to say...:rolleyes:

Edit: PQ won.

• 2 months later...

No. You are lucky to have a screening near from where you live!

Anyone have some problem with livenation? I preordered the calendar and the bluray+CD and they didn't count it! Today, I called Visa and they didn't see the order from livenation...I emailed Livenation last week and still no response, this is so frustrating!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Canadians! One of our fellow Coldplayers is in the semi-finals for the Aviva Community Fund he can win $150,000 to pay for his new legs and arms after losing them to cancer. If you could vote for him and read his story that would be great. Thanks everyone! https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf15555

Will do, and thanks for posting this!:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw him in Vancouver back last November, it was fantastic. Best concert I've been to (hopefully Coldplay will change that when I see them for the first time when they start touring). I'm glad he and other musicians see the bigger picture and give back to the community every once and a while like he did.

• 2 months later...
I'm from Canada

Not really, but DJ Penny lane is!! She's a modette and a DJ, she has a radio thing called Punks in Parkas! http://punksinparkas.podomatic.com/profile?p=2

We'll designate you an honorary Canadian!:-)

Hey, fellow Cannucks, check out the Rob Ford soundtrack, lol.

http://m.music.cbc.ca/blogs/2013/11/The-Rob-Ford-scandal-official-soundtrack

• 4 months later...

I have been lurking around here for awhile, I just found out about this thread, and yes I am Canadian and Coldplay is the closest band I have found that is like The Beatles (which was my favorite band) but have to admit Coldplay has surged ahead of them and are going strong. Love this site.