✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an airport bust from Pearson straight downtown, but I'm not sure where it stops. Probably the terminal at Union Station which is where the ACC is. I hope that's still accurate.

There's a 'Thanks' button in the bottom right corner of each post that you can use if you like a member's post. The number of times you thank and are thanked is what your asking about.

Hope that helps. :)

There are threads in the Coldplay Live section for every gig on the tour. Some fans use those threads to meet up/make arrangements. Hope that helps. :)

thanks I check that one too for info

I haven't heard any Coldplay song on the radio since Viva la Vida in 2008 (well I did hear Clocks once this year) What radio station do I have to listen to so I can catch some Coldplay, any suggestions~preferably one I can hear in Ontario

Edge 102 in Toronto used to play them a lot. 98.9 The Drive here in Kingston plays them a fair amount, and you can stream it online.

Edge 102 in Toronto used to play them a lot. 98.9 The Drive here in Kingston plays them a fair amount, and you can stream it online.

Whenever I listen to the Edge I hear Green Day and bands like that, I've never heard Coldplay there. I'll try to see if I get 98.9 where I am, maybe not because Hamilton gets 99.9 Virgin radio

Whenever I listen to the Edge I hear Green Day and bands like that, I've never heard Coldplay there. I'll try to see if I get 98.9 where I am, maybe not because Hamilton gets 99.9 Virgin radio

Shame to hear about The Edge. I grew up in Toronto, and it used to be a REAL alt station. In fact, their programme director back in 2000 or so was the first to put Coldplay in rotation in Canada.. You won't pick up the Drive on your radio, but you can listen online at http://www.989thedrive.com/. The Edge still interviews the guys when they're in town, so maybe you'll luck into hearing an interview when they play there in July.

I love it when they do interviews in Toronto. Especially on the Edge. I grew up with that station, and discovered most of my favorite music on it. Top bad it's become so commercial. But they still break new bands, so everything's not lost,lol.

I'd say Chris is a pretty nice guy...He's pretty conscious of how his actions impact the people around him, he supports Fair Trade and a healthy planet, and he's been married to Gwyneth Paltrow for over 8 years. That's pretty long for a celebrity marriage, so I'd say he's an awesome guy to be around. He also smiles and says "thanks" to the roadies who bring him his necessities in the shows he does (guitars, water, towels, new shirts, etc.). Sounds like an awesome guy to me, anyone else agree?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally heard some Coldplay on the radio. I was switching through rado stations and stopped on 102.9 the edge because they were playing the new Linkin Park song "burn it down" ( Which I actually like and I used to be a die-hard Linkin Park fan), after that song they started playing "Clocks", I was sooo excited and happy.

After that song I started switching radio stations again and stopped on this radio station that was playing a weird song, but after the song it started playing Cemeteries of London and I went :dance: . I found out the radio station was Hamilton Indie 101 station.

It was 2 am, but needless to say I don't regret staying up that late listening to the radio

There my story :D

Nice, I'm in Toronto...There's quite a few stations here, but I guess a few notable ones are 104.5 CHUM FM, 99.9 Virgin FM, and 97.3 Easy Rock. The big one is 104.5 FM and it plays all the mainstream music...Trouble is, mainstream music nowadays is stuff like Katy Perry, Usher, LMFAO...Only in some cases do you get artists like Maroon 5, Train, Nickelback, and Coldplay that are actually talented and can hit the notes in their songs and actually write their own songs. I miss the good old days from back in like 2005 when they played more Alternative and AlternRock stuff, it was much more worth it back then.