✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh LOL Sorry :P That's awesome! It saddens me to say I won't be in Markham for much longer though, I'm moving to Oshawa in August.

Ah whatever it's a boring suburb, but it's really nice here. I'm only back for the summer, going back to Ottawa for University in September.

Ottawa, my parents want to move there so I can finish my schooling but I want to stay in Hamilton.....but now I am realizing how creepy Hamilton is

Haha, I lived there for a few months when i was 17 and found it REALLY creepy! Ottawa's much nicer, imo

Of course Kingston's nice too. Smaller than Ottawa, but with Queen's U and a thriving music scene.;)

Barton is the worst street lol, I lived near Barton and Sherman it was terrible, we stayed less than 6 months. Prostitutes were basically standing in front of our house

UGH! Yup, that's where my Dad and Uncle were living. It was nasty!! I did a semester of high school on the mountain so at least the school was decent. And I've played a couple of shows in Corktown. A mix of classes, but really fun!