Bea's poetry

Mojo Pin

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum I hope everything's Ok :nice:

Don't you have any poem in spanish? =P

i used to wrote them in spanish before i joined the board, back when i was like 17. in fact my agenda used to be full with poems in spanish. :) i must look for that one, but i hadn't written any poem in spanish since 2002 or so :uhoh:

ok i haven't succed, so i hadn't found that agenda yet Daniel :embarassed:

---

well, here i go. No new poems written yet. Just i'd like to share the last story i'm working on. It came up yesterday and for once i'll let it grow by itself completely.

So my plan is post here it all complete, once i finish each chapter. Any suggestion about the plot is welcomed. :)

Is the first time i do something like this here. :uhoh:

Is written in english, and i've tried my best. Yet is a bit like a pilot one, i hope it'll improve with the time. Warn you the title is in spanish. It hadn't been revised yet so i hope grammar and spelling are ok. :embarassed:

Rate: PG

The current text is a fictional story, any resemblance with real events or people is just a coincidence.

El apellido maldito

Chapter One, First Part.

The alarm rings, the alarm clock. Sounds an old song by Rail-River. The sound hits the room walls, even more than the thin line of light that tries to get in from the outside.

There's a sweating body on the bed, shirtless. The hair is messed as the room is. Papers on the desk. The body is trying to sleep yet a bit more, although the music brings him old memories, from when he was a young kid. From the time his life changed. He is not the men he could had been, he was lucky to have been given a second chance. But was he right?

Beside him there's another body. Delicate skin, whither than his. Slimmest figure. Dark curly hair, is yet asleep. Her face relaxed, makes she look like an angel. He now open his eyes slowly in order not to wake her. He is amazed by her beauty, but yet the music brings him old memories.

Some birds sing outside. The woman open up her eyes, and smile at him. Truth is, they knew each other since few time, and she really knows few about him. In fact he never pretended to get her, he thought he doesn't deserves someone like her, a good girl. Looking back at his past, he is lucky to have what he has now. He has just played a game and was lucky to win. He just played the tricks an old friend showed him, how to seduce a woman. But tricks are tricks, are a fake, as what he has told her, he has told her he is a police man, but that's not so true.

True he goes to the police station quite often, true he come with bruises and scars for some fight with some criminal. But he is not really a police man, he is a bit more than that, but he has no badge, truth is he almost doesn't exist, the only real is that blood runs through his veins, just that.

His name has been changed quite often, in fact he has live with his current one for the longest time than ever, Donald Morris. He has almost forgotten his real one, but it was so long long ago. When he chosed his path he has forgot his roots, for his own safe.

Looking back and what he has got, we could say he has succed, he is not related to the dark side of his past now, he has saved the ones he cared for, little Helga, Morgan and Vincent have a better life that the one they could have had if he wouldn't had made that decition. He should visit them a bit more often, in fact young Vincent thinks he is his uncle.

He is still wandering on the bed, there's another song now, one by The waterfalls, and now he feels her blue eyes looking at him. He feels it like when a gun has pointed his backbone. A sudden feeling make him shiver. Then warm and tiny hands poses on his back.

- Is everything ok, Donnie?.-says the woman. - he takes a bit to react. Sure she has never called him Donnie before and it worries him a bit.

- No worries sweetie. - he says, and kisses her lips, resting his hand softly on her chin. The kiss for a while, until a new song is on the clock, that is from Panacea Sonora.

- I should be going to work honey.-he says looking at the clock.

- Can't you stay a bit more?.-she says.

- I should hurry. Or would you like I get fired today?.-he says.

- Mmm fire, fire. I don't mind fire between us.- she says. That shocks him a bit.

- Shouldn't you get up and go to work too, honey?.-he asks.

- Oh, I can't believe you were that sweet last night and now you are a bit rude to me. Don't i've meant anything to you?.- she asks a bit angry.

- I am sweet, you mellow me. But honey, we have to get back to real. We have to go work now.- he says, she still angry.- And sure, angel you mean a lot to me.- and kisses her.

He finally wakes up and goes to have a shower. He is quick, and in five minutes is back to his bedroom to wear a suit. He meets the girl, checking his room, looking at pictures, and the papers on the desk which worries him. What if she is like him? What if she is the hunter and not the piece he should got?

- Aren't you going to get ready?.-he asks, and kisses her tenderly, trying she reacts.

- Couldn't I stay here this morning?.-she asks.

- Why for? You'll be alone all morning since i'm about to go to work.-he says.

- I could help you tidying up.- she says. - Today is my day off work.

- Mmm, I would feel bad if you do so. I mean is not a thing related to a gentleman, get his girl tidy his room, that's more of old couples, don't you think?.- he says and kisses her once more.

- Well ok take me home. But first, can we have breakfast together?.-she says.

He has got his suit on, and they get to the kitchen. There are some more pictures of him with other people, she keeps checking them. That worries him again.

- Nice pictures the ones you have.-she says.

- Yep, well normal pictures, most them are friends and work mates. You'll have the same in your place I guess.-he says.

- Yes. Next time i'll bring you there. If you agree with.-she says.

- Next time? I hope it'll be soon.-he says and kisses her.

- Sure it will be. Donnie, you are amazing.-she says, again worry comes to his face.

- One thing honey. Just call me Donald.- he says.

- Oh but I prefer Donnie, is closer.-she says.

- Well, just when we'll be alone ok. Other way call me Donald.-he says.

- Well, as you prefer Mister. And so can I ask you something?.-she says.

-Shoot.-he says.

- Who are those guys? - she points a picture, the only one he has of his relatives. Is almost hidden behind some books on the books shelf.

- Ah, those are my, they are the sibilings of my best friend.-he says, not convincing her.

- sure, you aren't a married guy? Well to be honest you look too good to be true, so it wouldn't surprise me if you are.-she says.

- I'm just married with my job, and tied by your sight.-he says and kisses her once more, they keep kissing for a while, until something stops them.

The phone rings. He hurries to answer, but the girl is yet stucked. She finally stops and separates to let him answer, but yet instead of let him talk alone, stays there with the cup of coffee holded.

- There Donnie?.-says a distorted female voice.

- Boss. Yes, i'll be at work in a minute.-he says.

- Listen. We've be warned about your partner, Siloh Woods. He is giving information to his old bosses. You better get evidences of that before this week ends. No matter what you'll need. Your insurance enterprise is at risk. We think he may, give that information to some mafia organization. - says the voice on the phone.

- Ok sorry. The inform will be on your desk soon this afternoon.-says Donald. The girl yet looking at him. He doesn't know what to do to change her mind. It was nice when they were playing last night, may be his tricks were too good and she didn't released she has been used.

- So, Can you take me home before you get to your office?.-she asks. He nods, and she swallows the coffee. So they get on his car, and as said he takes her to her home and drives to his work.

Apparently he is a clerk on the office. He has a good position, and some people is under his charge. The reported worker desk is about ten meters to his. He better try to get to his computer to check if the reports are true. He saw something suspicious on his attitude some days ago, but didn't expect he would be asked to surveillance him. He gets that his team keep him busy for a while, asking him about some folders, blaming him of a mistake, which isn't. Meanwhile he gets to install on his computer a trojan programme, which will track what he gets in and out his computer with the usernames allowed on Siloh computer. Also will track reports about the email exchanges of him, even if he checks it on another computer. The only and safer way to check if he is giving copies of secret documents of the office to a third person. That way, if Siloh is not cautioned, he'll show evidences that same afternoon and so, Donald will be able to report the information the trojan brings to his emails address.

For a short while Donald, knew how to elaborate and understand those programmes, he was a cracker some years ago, when he was yet a police confident, and still lived at his home. That seems long to him, but it is only seven years ago. He has known nothing from his older brother, who tought him that.

The plan works as expected, and even gives him more information. He is surprised to know from the trojan reports, that one of his team members is involved in Siloh plans getting information from the office. So he pretends an e-mail with some document to his worker, which by open it, will install him another trojan.

Back at home, Donald checks the track information about his worker, and gets to know he worked for some secret organization. If Donald sends all that information to his boss now, surely his worker Bruce will be fired of work but he could be free to run away with all that information, and who knows who will get that and what damages it will cause. Things don't look good for Bruce, so Donald decides to phone him and half warn him, half makes sure himself about Bruce intentions in that plan of get office documents.

The organization for which Bruce had worked for, and which he still has contact with, is not pointed as a bad one, but not as a recommended one either, just the one for what Donald works for, is surveilling them.

-Raoul, everything is right there?.-asks Donald. Bruce is on the other side surprised.

-Who am I speaking with?.-asks worried Bruce. - I know you are Raoul and you've got in the middle of my way. What are you stealing?. I have evidence, if just I call a number will be pointed, nowhere you'll can hide.-says Donald.

- Stealing?. Who says that?. I just track information. I'm hidden. I've been told to stop a secret files robbing organization.-says Bruce.

- Would you double your bet, or keep it as it is now?.-asks Donald.

- I always play double. Who i'm playing with?.- says Bruce.

- Croupier is Mister M.- says Donald.

- Do I have winning cards?.- asks Bruce.

- Just keep tracking to keep playing - says Donald, and hangs up.

What his worker has answered him, and for the root his e-mail follows, seems is also an agent in the organization, that saves Bruce. But it makes Donald be interested about his worker organization and much more about what happen on his office. As promised to his boss, Donald sends the information the trojan has given him about Siloh Woods and that it involves Bruce.

Just five minutes later gets a phone call. Worried answers.

-Honey. Remember me? I'm the angel whom you've been with yesterday? Would you like go out tonight? Something simple, have dinner, talk and well who knows.-says the woman.

-Oh, Darlene. I was thinking of you right now. Ok, sweetheart, i'll be there in a minute.- he says. He just wants she leaves the line free as soon as possible. - I'm looking forward to see that smile again. You were so cheerful yesterday night. A bit worried this morning.- she says.

- oh well, work duties you know.-he answers and hangs up.

Donald doesn't know what to do with her. He has messed up everything. He should got information about her roommate, but he couldn't avoid get atracted. And now he has messed everything. He better leaves her soon. Easiest seems will be to don't go to that appointment. But he truly had a nice night with her, and not for what happened on his bed. She is a nice girl to talk with, kind and honest. May be date her for a while will help him to succed on his mission about her roommate.

So he gets ready for a dinner with her girl, nothing too formal. So he gets jeans and a shirt on, and let his spoky hair. Makes him look energetic and rebel. Just when he was about to leave home, the phone sounds once more.

- Donald. I've got your inform. Great one as always. I don't mind which tricks you've used, but you've done a lot. Just i'd like to know about two things. You've met Raoul? You know the player Raoul.

- I think so.-says him doubtful.

- And does Raoul has met...?.-asks the voice

- Croupier Mister M, Boss.-says Donald.

- Well done. You know him for real?.-says the voice.

- Is on my workers team.-says Donald.

- Well you've succeded on your mission. You'll be given a new one tomorrow morning.-says his boss.

- But I'd like to know more about what is going on on my office.-says Donald.

- Is not you who decides. You obey. Safer is to take you off the office and be given another mission. By the way, how is it going the one about the artist?.- asks the voice.

- I'm working on it Boss.- says him.

- You are taking on it more than usual. Normally you get it in a week.-says the voice.

- I know, but this one is harder. She is an introvert person. Is hard to get to her.-says Donald.

- Well as i've said, congrats for a well done job. Keep off Raoul, don't ever meet him again. And keep on the current mission. Get ready for the one that will be given to you tomorrow.-says the voice and hangs up.

It has some references to other stories i'm working on. Like the bands mentioned (Rail-River, The Waterfalls).

I hope the ones that will read it enjoy it.

Ariadna Squire Damique

:)

• 1 month later...

well long long since i post here... i couldn't update the story i started posting here, mainly because i was busy with another stories.

but after a long time here goes a new poem. (it just came now, i didn't had that one in mind the previous days really, i hope the drought times are over now, i really miss writing). sorry is a bit long one.

Bright Eyes

the more i try to go on

the more i get stucked

the best i try to smile

the more my sight is lost

what can i do to change?

how can i go on alone?

you are not beside me anymore

and it saddens me each day more

nobody teach us to go alone

i can't erase your memory

you don't deserve that thing

i don't want to miss you again

but you are gone that's true

i should go on without you

it gets harder every day

since you are not here

i'm gettin lost in my worries

i'm worried for my memories

i'm hurting myself badly

each time i think of you

should be nice memories

but yet i cry alone in the shade

i've lost my will to go on

and i fear to admit that part

i can't set a fire to let you go

it pains me throw your pictures in

see it turns to ashes as the scene fades

is fate that separated us i know

but is strange go on alone

i try to make you happy every day

although thinking of you all the time

just makes me sad at the end of the day

i try to make a step

but just i turn two steps back

just i'd like to turn back and see you behind

just i wish it was just a bad dream

but is not true, lies don't help

you won't be back anymore, you've gone

it is yet breaking my soul

how to take you off my life?

how to push you back?

how to put you aside?

it you brought me here?

i should change my mind

that i try every day

i will always think of you

but now is time to go ahead

is time to leave you behind me

thought you always be beside me

is time to cross the bridge

that leads me to a new life

is time to be brave and walk alone

i should fight my own fears now

thought i know i won't be alone

because my heart is shared now

will help me heal that pain

will make it strong through our new life

i'm going to live on my own

will be happy with the one i love

but you will always be in my mind

i will always make you smile

but i need to give up crying

i need my eyes bright once more

Ariadna Squire Damique

(29/04/2009)

• 1 month later...
ahhhh I should write something again, too...I feel like writing something, but I'm not creative enough I guess...I miss my german lessons...:(

good, then write something Julia. :nice: i'd like to read it.

(i think you've never shown me any of your writings btw :( )

that's a good story, really i enjoyed it ;)

but hey i noticed you wrote some words in spanish :P

like "pero" i was like :lol:

:thumbsup: ;)

you've read the two links that quick?

yes they told me that, specially about the "pero", ok i translated it all myself too fast :embarassed:

i should had gone working on that one in english again, it was easier.