✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bea's poetry

Mojo Pin

maybe everything is that u like the surname "Hultz" very very much:D(its not mistake(i think))....

about the band names and characters, ithink that they're quite typical for them:)

i didn't realised about this coincidence :uhoh: i must think about another surname for one of them :confused:

was the first surname that came to my mind.

quite typical? :uhoh: what do you mean with that? :curious:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love Panacea sonora:D!!a cooool name:)does panacea means the same in italian and spanish:D??

Panacea is almost a sinonym of Placebo, in spanish.

Wiki EN

Wiki ES

Placebo is meant to be a fake drug, that don't cures the illness...

Panacea, at least for me also means something similar, a fake cure.

what about the other two names, waterfalls and chrysalis?

i wanted to had formed a band with this chrysalis name in spanish (crisálida) but my friends didn't liked it :dozey:

i didn't realised about this coincidence :uhoh: i must think about another surname for one of them :confused:

was the first surname that came to my mind.

quite typical? :uhoh: what do you mean with that? :curious:

i meant that these surnames are completely suitable/proper for fictional bands and characters.....

;):wink3:

i meant that these surnames are completely suitable/proper for fictional bands and characters.....

;):wink3:

I'll mention other bands on the writing too, you see those ones are fictionals but to make them be like real, at least i had to mention who has influenced those bands and their members :D

I must work on may other songs yet lol

(really i had explained the whole discography of those 4 fictional bands (realise dates, singles...), i won't wrote all the songs just some ones that i'll find interesting for the story. :D

for instance the last songs of first character 'Siggy', and those other kind of songs of PS one :P

I had liked that last one so much myself hehe. :wacko:

Panacea is almost a sinonym of Placebo, in spanish.

Wiki EN

Wiki ES

Placebo is meant to be a fake drug, that don't cures the illness...

Panacea, at least for me also means something similar, a fake cure.

what about the other two names, waterfalls and chrysalis?

i wanted to had formed a band with this chrysalis name in spanish (crisálida) but my friends didn't liked it :dozey:

Panacea in italian means a medicine which can cure all diseases

Crisalys is better than the spanish Crisalida ( in italian we say Crisalide)

Waterfalls.....seems too easy....

yes it sounds better in english.

and well waterfalls is supposed to be most known and older band of that work... an easy name to remember and get popular, ;) (as a band).

i'm thinking to name the story: Stardust.

this name has been used yet....Stardust Film makers will take you in Courts:D

dont u want to write some allegorical work?

maybe your pseudonym is the best surname among (Ariadna Squire Damique):lol:

u are really very interesting and original writer i've ever read.....(its not compliment):P

allegorical work? why? :uhoh:

my pseudonym is a name i got used to. for me is already almost like Sting for his real name Gordon Matthew Sumner. once he said on an interview then the interviewer refered to him as Gordon.

"who is that Gordon character your are talking about? my kids call em Sting, my wife calls me Sting, even my mother".

thanks.

gotta go now.

ZALM

You told me go backwards from the end

I begun to build it all up

your gone stopped me on my task

I went ahead from the start, wrong

I am stuck in, trapped in a web

it stopped my way, my road, my life

I just miss all you tought me

I wish you had never gone

when I play each night, I remember

shily happy I make you live

it fills my heart with happiness

until the line ends, crash with truth

your gone stopped me on my task

I just miss all you tought me

when I play each night I remember

but all I have are dusty memories

I have very few of you, my star

I can't feel you near, anymore

this pain is digging in, bitting me

I feel it grows each day, it scares me so

I just have your friends now

the ones you introduced me to

they've helped me before, but not more

it makes me sad too, you all have gone

I feel abbandoned, left on the walk

as if I were a weight you couldn't carry

and now is me who is tired, pain hurts

I want you be back, I miss you so much

this pain is digging in, bitting me

it makes me sad, you all have gone

and now is me who is tired of this pains

I want it all to be again, nice old times

let me go with you, i'm done here

I don't mind of anything, miss you lots

is not that soon you see, you all were the same

let me see you once more, as joyful as you were

I can't cry more, I can't say it aloud

it will never see the light, once i've gone

I just want you to know, I miss you much

still you tought me loads, I can't handle alone

Ariadna Squire Damique

(01/04/2008)

Last song ever written by Sage Shire (lyricist of fictional band Rail-River), just ten hours before the tragedy) It's never been realised.

It's found a year after the tragedy on a box with loads of writings. It increases the mistery about it, as the few who had read it, can't come to a conclusion to what or who does it refers to.

I've said too much on this spoiler :lipsrsealed2:

hi bea....sorry for lateness

first of all

what does the title mean? (ZALM)

:have nothing new to say:

Nothing in special... it is just random letters that form a word... last alphabet letter, first one and ones from the middle-end...

The title is only related with the first paragraph.

it makes sense with the first paragraph... you made me go from the end forwards and i went from the begin ahead and i got stucked in the middle.

it means he tried to go from Z to A, and then moved to go from A to Z but stopped in the middle-end

Is like he tried to start a thing and for some external reason he has to re-start it and got stopped in the middle.

it can remind to the word Psalm but is just a coincidence.

Btw it came up while i was going to shopping, and as i couldn't take notes of the lines, when i had finished it later i realised that i had skipped some lines or changed them... well.

Nothing in special... it is just random letters that form a word... last alphabet letter, first one and ones from the middle-end...

The title is only related with the first paragraph.

it makes sense with the first paragraph... you made me go from the end forwards and i went from the begin ahead and i got stucked in the middle.

it means he tried to go from Z to A, and then moved to go from A to Z but stopped in the middle-end

Is like he tried to start a thing and for some external reason he has to re-start it and got stopped in the middle.

it can remind to the word Psalm but is just a coincidence.

Btw it came up while i was going to shopping, and as i couldn't take notes of the lines, when i had finished it later i realised that i had skipped some lines or changed them... well.

:o:stunned::shocked2:

wow its whole philosophy....its so complicated...

^^stupid spammer^^

:o:stunned::shocked2:

wow its whole philosophy....its so complicated...

^^stupid spammer^^

whole philosophy? :uhoh: I don't think is that complicated to call it a philosophy... that one should be mysterious as is suppoused to be the last song of a promising songwriter, whose lyrics now are much more mature and complex.

i don't think is that philosophical, none of them, if them were philosophical i should consider a philisopher myself and i think i'm not a philosopher.... :thinking:

well i mind and think a lot about thing, but i think it don't make me be a philisopher :uhoh:

true that writing can make you be a philosopher and a 'socializer', in some way, i think but is not my main objective/interest right now.

okey, i was just kidding...because of the way u made up the title of the poem...:)

yeah its philosophical(and a bit weird) way u thought about the title...:categorical:

them use to come up while i'm doing any other thing, for me that's not new or strange... once i finish what i was doing i try to recall what had camed up, but i don't stop everything just for that...

philosophical and weird, i don't know why it sounds like sinonims on from the other :P

what i thought? about the Psalm? well i realised about that once i had finished the poem-song... i didn't realised of that when i begun to write it down.

still i haven't had posted the 4th song i wrote yesterday... don't know if post it or not.. is like the other style (CTIDC)... and it embarasses me a bit lol... oh well, is just the character who says that not me :P...