✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's in your cd player/portable or otherwise?

berrywoman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

cd player - x & y, coldies

discman - my bro stole it so i wouldnt know

mp3 - powderfinger, eskimo joe, coldplay, guns n roses, robbie williams

bros cd player - queens of the stone age

house's main cd player - nothing

a mixed compilation.

a box full of sharp objects - the used

love song - 311

raindrops keep fallin' on my head - bj thomas.

look what you've done - jet

capture the flag - broken social scene.

counting blue cars - dishwalla

name - the goo goo dolls.

rollover dj - jet

sunday morning - maroon 5

life of my own - three doors down.

champgnane super nova - oasis. (how the fuck do you spell that word?)

china girl - pete yorn

silent lucidity - queensryche

the difference - the wallflowers.

everything I do, I do it for you - bryan adams

world on fire - sarah mclachlan

loser - three doors down

keep fishin' - weezer

CD Player - Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights/System Of A Down - Mezmerize/System Of A Down - Steal This Album!

Mp3 Player - Radiohead - Amnesiac/Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning/System Of A Down - Toxicity

And a couple of other random songs

cd player - X&Y, Norah Jones/Come Away With Me, Amélie soundtrack

mp3player - (I'm bored so I'm gonna list all albums on it.. I want more bling :P )

A Perfect Circle-Tirteenth Step/eMOTIVe, Audioslave-Audioslave/Out of Exile, Beatsteaks-Living Targets/Smacksmash, Blink182-Blink182/Cheshire Cat/Enema of the State/Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, Bloc Pary-Silent Alarm, Coldplay-A Rush of Blood to the Head/Parachutes/X&Y, De Heideroosjes-Noisy Fairytales, Flogging Molly-Swagger/Within a Mile of Home, Foo Fighters-A Taste for the Bizarre/Foo Fighters/In Your Honour/One By One/the Colour and the Shape/There is Nothing Left to Lose, Franz Ferdinand-Franz Ferdinand, Incubus-A Crow Left of the Murder/Funugs Amongus/Live at Lollapalooza/Live in Japan 2004/Make Yourself/Morning View/S.C.I.E.N.C.E./When Incubus Attacks, Jimmy Eat World-Bleed American/Futures/Static Prevails, Kasabian-Kasabian, Kings of Leon-Aha Shake Heartbreak/Your & Young Manhood, Limp Bizkit-Resuls May Vary/Significant Other/Three Dollar Bill Yall, Linkin Park-Collision Course (with Jay-Z)/Hybrid Theory/Meteora/Reanimation, Lostprophets-Start Something/The Fake Sound of Progress, Manu Chao-Proxima Estacion Esperanza, Maroon 5-Songs About Jane, Melissa Auf Der Maur-Auf Der Maur, Millencolin-For Monkeys/Home From Home/Life on a Plate/Pennybridge Pioneers/The Melancholy Collection/Tiny Tunes, Muse-Absolution/Origin of Symmetry/Showbiz, Nirvana-Bleach/In Utero/Incesticide/Nevermind, NOFX-Pump up the Valuum/The War on Errorism, Oasis-What's the Story Morning Glory, Papa Roach-Infest/Lovehatetragedy, Pearl Jam-Ten/The Golden Unplugged Album, Pepper-In With the Old/Kona Town, Phoenix-Alphabetical, Puddle of Mud-Come Clean, Queens of the Stone Age-Lullabies to Paralize/Songs for the Deaf, Radiohead-Kid A/OK Computer/Pablo Honey/Unplugged, Rage Against the Machine-Renegades/The Batlle of Los Angeles/Year of the Boomerang 94, Red Hot Chili Peppers-Californication/Freaky Styley/One Hot Minute, Reel Big Fish-Turn the Radio Off, Simple Plan-No Helmets No Pads.. Just Balls, Staind-14 Shades of Grey/Break the Cucle/Dysfunction, Sublime-40 Oz. To Freedom/Sublime, Sugarcult-Palm Trees and Power Lines/Start Static, System of a Down-Stel THis Album!/System of a Down/Toxicity, The Beatles/A Hard Day's Night/The Beatles (White Album), The Clash-The Essential Clash, The Goo Goo Dolls-Dizzy Up the Girl, The Hives-Tyrannosaurus Hives/Your New Favourite Band/Veni Vidi Vicious, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones-A Jackknife to a Swan/Don't Know How to Party/Let's Face It/Live From the Middle East/More Noise & Other Disturbances/Pay Attention/Question the Answer, The Music-The Music/Welcome to the North, The Offspring-Conspiracy of One/Smash/Splinter, The Presidents of the USA-Freaked Out and Small/Love Everybody/The Presidents of the United States of America, The Strokes-Is This It/Room on Fire, The Vines-Highly Evolved, Tool-Lateralus/Aenima, Yellowcard-Ocean Avenue,

plus like 600 other songs

:stunned: wow this post is err.. huge :/

Ooh yes yes the Amélie soundtrack is great! :D Just like the movie, I love both :D

Oeh How long did it take you to type it out?

like 10 minutes :stunned: but it was worth it, I got 30.48 bling for it :cool:

at the moment.. in my car, (currently adding/changing the cds)

Faith Evans- her first album and her latest..

Coldplay- Parachutes, AROBTTH, and X&Y

Interpol- Antics, TOTBL, and numerous eps and singles

Gavin DeGraw- Chariot (acoustic)

Bob Marley- Legend

Mary J Blige- My Life

The Verve- This Is Music