✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, that's gonna be craaaazy!!!! :laugh4: Im gonna take SO many photos!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! *excited moment!* :mad:

And when the dvd comes out...wow...screengrabs galore!!! :D And hopefully more cuteness from a tour diary and more 'spain's a part of geography'-type moments!!! :laugh4: *squeel*!

If you don't take photos you are dead!!!! :sneaky: :laugh3:

It's gonna be hysterical on here! :laugh3:

And yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss... I dreamt about the diary.. it was beautiful :cry: But man it gotta be tough to beat the old one cause it's fucking amazing! I watched it last night and I just wanted to squeeze Jonny's cheeks (in his face!) :blush: :heart:

:blush: :laugh4:

Yeah, it's gonna be tough to beat it. I really really really hope it's great, and not too short or anything...

I was gonna take my digital camera, but im thinking I dont wanna risk it being stolen or having to worry about it, so im thinking im gonna take my oooold camera, coz it's crap so I dont really care if it gets stolen, but it still has a good zoom on it. :idea2:

Hopefully I wont need a good zoom though :sneaky: :D

:cry:

I am still hoping it's out around July.. I so want it for my birthday!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :heart: I will forgive crazyhair if it is :cry:

I still can't belive that I will have been a Coldplay-fan for about 6-7 years before I actually get to see them :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I dreamed of CP twice....once they confirmed that they were coming to Brazil....weird i always have prophetical dreams, i dreamed about meeting Bono like 1 mounth before i even know that he was coming to my city. But this CP dream seems to miles away from coming true!

I will never ever forgive myself for not going when some people have gone so many times just this tour.. fuck my parents for not moving to miami when I was a baby and fuck the Us for being so friggin lucky without realising it :angry: :cry: