✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

ME TOO!!!;) .. mean..mi very best friends..loves Coldplay like me....BUT I'M THE BIGGEST FAN IN THE WHOLE CITY..

One..I dreamt too...I was baby sitting Apple....but jst Chris appeard..in my dream...

And he told me very nice things...maybe Gwyn was dead jajja!!! that's because I was in his house..taking care of his daugther...

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I must have been dreaming that Chris was in an interview of some sort (I think it entered my head because of the "Ask Chris Martin A Question" thing) and the question was about how he felt when the band first became famous... and he answered something like 'It's really a great thing when you overtake great bands like Snow Patrol in the charts.." etc... I'm like 'What the? Where did Snow Patrol come into my head?'

Last dream i had Chris was in the navy, i was helping him dressing the white cloths :lol: once i had a dream i was helping Chris in the emas (2005 at lisbon), he didnt want to go to the stage, was nervous and afraid to sing :S always helping and supporting him.

before the cp concert in june, i constantly had dreams of missing the concert. that i was late; forgot the tickets; lost the tickets; had nothing to wear; was refused entry etc. terrifying dreams i tell you! i must've had 4 dreams were i missed it.

anyway, before the concert, i had planned on getting to the centre really early as to be the first in line etc, but in this dream i arrived an hour before the concert and it was already packed. i was devastated. the lines were ridiculously long (of course in dreams they are exaggerated to the point of unbelieveble) anyway, i was really sad and getting all depressed-like when i got to the gates and the ticket guy told me to "come with him" so i followed him backstage straight to chris, guy, jonny and will. whoa, this dream was so good i knew i was dreaming. anyway LONG dream short, i somehow became the 5th member of coldplay. it was so weird because i can't sing or play an instrument as well as any of them so i didn't get what i was doing in the band. anyway, they told me to go home and get changed and ready to perform, so i rushed home and ... yeah ... couldn't find anything to wear. then i woke up. i lay there thinking how much better or worse the dream could of got had i not woken up, so naturally i tried going to sleep again and forcing the concert to take place, but it was a sad attempt lol. the end.

Once I had this dream in wich I was in London (because I had won a movie prize and the award was a week-all-payed there) and suddenly I see Gwyneth and Chris walking down the street holding hands and I follow them. Then I reached them in a parking place and started talking to Chris telling him how much I loved Coldplay, how long I had been waiting to meet him and how long I had been waiting to be in a Coldplay concert, hahah it was ridiculus. And then I was telling Gwyneth how much I admired her and how gorgeous I though she was and then she said "You're gorgeous too" ahahahha SOOO funny. And then suddenly Jonny Guy and Will were there and the four of them started to sing I Ran Away (wich is my favorite Coldplay song) for me and it was magical.

That was like a year ago, when there were rumors about Coldplay visiting South America. But now that they actually are and I'm going to be there, I dream constatly about the show and how it's going to be. Most of the times, I'm just there watching them, singing and screaming, but sometimes Chris looks at me and invites me to the stage hahahaha.

I try to dream about them but I never have :( I always dream about bands but never my favourite.

Haha, I know. I dreamt of Busted twice. And of the White Stripes, Bro'Sis and... this werid dream about Britney Spears, the Beastie Boys and others who all had to sing for Snoop Dogg. Um. ...

Does daydreaming/half-asleep dreaming count as well? Because then I had one yesterday evening about Jonny's and Gwyneth' wedding.

I had the coolest dream the other night and Guy was in it! We were playing football/soccer and suddenly I had a bass in my hands and Guy says 'wow you have the same bass that I use!' and we just talked for a while about how amazing he is then I woke up :D

AND I had one were I was playing football/soccer with the whole band. Chris passed me the ball and I scored a super amazing goal - what a great dream lol.

I had the first Coldplay dream I've had in ages!!!

I was a concert at Brixton Academy and there they were on the stage. Jonny looked incredibly fit...really really fit. and then they all started doing kinda strange jerky dances on the stage. :s :lol: Later, Chris was thanking the crowd and shook my hand....a proud moment!!! I think I was amazed that his hand felt warm, he is an actual human looooooooool :laugh4:

i have daydreams about them ALL THE TIME. its like a wonderful sort of disease.

i havent really had a real DREAM about them in a while. but sometimes i think of a past dream and realize chris was there, like you just...know that he was in it even though you dont remember seeing him.

i had a dream once they played a concert on the front lawn of my school and came to our weekly chapel service and ate lunch in our dining hall. i almost died.

I dreamt of Coldplay and Lovefoxx (you know, the singer of Cansei de ser sexy). They were all sitting around a table and having an argument. I think I was her at one point and I was in love with Guy but jealous of Chris and Jonny. It was all a bit weird. And then the guys helped me to move to another place, which was rather creepy.

• 1 year later...

i had two. actually other one was a nightmare :S

i were at Ellen show and she was interviewing her audience ad she asked me what was my bigest dream. i said i wanted to coldplay to play at my birthday party. and she told me that they were on backstage and they were going to fly with me to my place and pay evrything and play for me because it was january 16th, and they had their first gig in january 16 th:smug:then my mum wake me:cry:

and the nightmare

i was on set of fix you music video and they were filming the first clip and chris got hit by a bus!! everybody just laughed and i was crying and panicing and it was horrible. jonny was baging chris's blood to sell it on eBay :o i tryed to call and ambulance but there was no connection and stuff.. and they didn't even have funural for chris, they just dumped him to the dump :cry: everybody just laughed and it was horrible :cry: i'm gonna start crying again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had a dream a few years back where they were waiting for me to go talk to them... the dream was in black and white and it was really realistic. I felt like I had actually talked to them... I was so happy and relieved when I woke up

I can't remember what we talked about though ...I DID remember back then but now I don't :confused: