✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

I had this dream a couple nights ago... Chris was singing on a stage at piano, singing "LOST"..."You might be a big fish in a little pond, lalalalalah" OK, then Thom Yorke comes from the side stage and joins Chris for a duet!!! He sings his song "Optimistic" "Big fish eat the little ones, big fish eat the little ones, not my problem, give me some" OMG, like the lines of the songs fit together or something. Then they sang the other RH song "Weird Fishes" "I get eaten by the worms and weird fishes" and the CP song "Swallowed in the Sea" "You belong with me, not swallowed in the sea" and freakingly, they fit together also. They sang beautifully together, then everyone cheered at the end as Chris and Thom hugged each other and took a bow for the audience! I was singing these songs for the past two days together and they do have lines that fit together to make two massive CP/RH duet songs! I would love to see this one day! The two most beautiful voices singing together! And I drank a whole pot of coffee before I fell asleep! Dream of fish and water! :love:

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I just found one of my dreams from a year ago (12th May 2007), when we were all fretting over when the new Coldplay site would be put up:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39215&highlight=dream

Mine's the third one down.

Funny that you had a Coldplay related dream on the same day chelsea, how strange.

Hey its funny you should post a thread like this, because I just had a really vivid dream about the 4th album.

I went on Coldplay's website and I was expecting to see the same old notice. Well i did see it, but it suddenly refreshed itself and boom there it was the new site! I can't remember the album name because it was only one word long and it was made up, but it sounded cool though. The album art was quite ambiguous but i remember it having a cream coloured background and alot of navy blue scribbles on it... anyway, they had put a new song up on their myspace so i went there. It had a three word name, 'The ... ...' but i cant remember exactly what it was. I started listening to it (I was very excited as you can imagine). It was a brilliant song, it was uplifting and it sounded a bit different to the songs on X&Y i think because it lacked a synthesiser or something.

But anyway it was so vivid it had chris' voice and everything, i was truely convinced that this was all real.

You can imagine the dissapointment when I woke up. I was devastated :(

Edit: I saw a photo of Chris on the website and he had that long crazy hair again :wink:

It seems that really none of those things turned out to be true. A one word title? Huh! :rolleyes:

Haha, I just found one of my dreams from a year ago (12th May 2007), when we were all fretting over when the new Coldplay site would be put up:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39215&highlight=dream

Mine's the third one down.

Funny that you had a Coldplay related dream on the same day chelsea, how strange.

It seems that really none of those things turned out to be true. A one word title? Huh! :rolleyes:

woah! that's so strange... some dreams can predict the future though that sounds strange but look from then to now! Three worded name.. viva... la...

I had the greatest, strangest dream the other night...It was in 2 distinct parts and it went like this:

I'm in a massive stadium with tons of people. It is night outside but with all the cameras and phones people are holding the stadium is all lit up. The crowd is going crazy and Coldplay are playing. All of a sudden this giant ramp comes down from nowhere and lands over some of the crowd like a bridge - it is made of metal but it woven so you can see through it. I could see the crowd under the bridge just going bonkers. The band comes down on it and plays a song. I don't know why people didn't clamor up the ramp but they didn't. After they play, two guitarists, both women, dressed in traditional Mexican dress climb the ramp and go onto the stage in between Chris and Jonny. They have acoustic guitars and they start playing along with Coldplay. Then toward the end of the song, its just one of these women playing a classical guitar song. She was singing some words too with the song - they were in Spanish so I don't know what she was saying. I only know that it was the most beautiful song I'd ever heard. Tears were coming down my face - and Jonny was crying - he was knelt down on the floor with his guitar still on - with one hand to his face. The woman finished her song and the stadium went black.

The next thing I remember I am out of breath on a mountain. It is insanely dark. It is so steep I have my hands out in front of me so that I don't fall. Someone pushes me on from behind - a strong hand on my back. I turn around to see who it is -somehow even with all the darkness I can see it is Jonny. And I say to him - why are we doing this again? And he laughs a little and says - you'll see. So we keep climbing until we get to this ridge. When we get there Chris, Guy, Will, and some other people are already there. Chris reaches out a hand to me to pull me up the last little bit. He scoots over to make room for me and I sit next to him and Jonny sits on the other side of me. So we are all sitting there and everyone is really excited looking- like they are waiting for something. But I'm confused and not sure of what is going on or why we are there at all. Then Chris turns to me (and its like he read my mind or something) and says - this is our tradition. Every city we play we find the highest spot in the city and then we sit and watch the sun rise. And I look at Jonny and he nods his head and says - isn't it beautiful up here? So we sit in the darkness, we can see lights from the city below, but other than that it is dark and windy. I shiver a little and Chris and Jonny move closer to me, both putting their arms around me, smiling all the time. And we sat like that, all huddled together, until the sun came up.

Ahhhh...it was so wonderful:smug:

^That is truly the best dream EVER, Melanie :D Especially that second part, that sounds absolutely perfect. Wow :nice:

Aww thanks..I woke up feeling so warm and fuzzy and loved...still gives me that feeling....if I could just have the dream every night:)

It really does sound perfect, even if it had nothing to do with coldplay, it still would have been cool i reckon :nice:

Ah, if only the recurring dreams that I have were Coldplay ones... unfortunately they usually involve earthquakes and other terrifying natural disasters :dozey:

It really does sound perfect, even if it had nothing to do with coldplay, it still would have been cool i reckon :nice:

Ah, if only the recurring dreams that I have were Coldplay ones... unfortunately they usually involve earthquakes and other terrifying natural disasters :dozey:

not good, Semy, not good:\

AH! That's so so truly wonderful! What a great dream!! man, I have YET to dream about Coldplay... Tonight's the night I promise.... lol for a second I thought Jonny pushed you off a cliff and you almost died... squeeeeeee awwww! that's one of the cutest dreams I've ever read!

i had dream about :)

1. Chris was walking through a swamp or something for the violet hill video

2. I stole one of their guitars :laugh3: from their studio

3. they had to stay at my house because there was a flood. all the tour trucks had to park in my front yard and ruined the garden. chris was cross and went and hid upstairs, but jonny, guy and will went and sat in the living room with me after ordering a pizza. we talked and talked, then jonny annoyed will about pineapple on pizza and how it doesn't work, then they started arguing over cutting off guy's hair (which they hilariously attempted after I gave them a pair of scissors ) and the t.v. station. I got them to sign something, then things started getting really weird...

Aww thanks..I woke up feeling so warm and fuzzy and loved...still gives me that feeling....if I could just have the dream every night:)

Wow, that is really amazing. I'm happy for you! Now tell me what you ate and did before you went to sleep so that I may try to replicate the experience!:D

I'm sorry Semy. I feel for you because my dreams are usually nightmares too. I hardly ever have good ones. For me, I think it has to do with hating my job and being afraid of lots of things. But who knows.

I've have never had a dream about Coldplay. Yes, I'm another one of those poor straight guys who thought, "Eh? What music do you imagine you hear in your dreams?" only to discover that is not the case! I need that eye rinser AGAIN...

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night about coldplay.well Chris i guess.I was in my house roaming around and I heard Chris out of nowhere start to sing this song.It was weird because you know how in movies they play music in scenes and stuff.It was kind of lilke that because Chris was nowhere to be found when I heard his voice singing.I remember the lyrics.Chris was just singing these two lines: " If you would just lie with me. Youre all I ever wanted."From what I remember it sounded very melodic and I could hear the rest of the band chime in and it sounded so beautiful.

ok last night i had a dream bout a coldplay concert which was on tv.......i just cant explain it was soooo surreal wont go into description but it was mainly chris and he sang til kingdom come and then fix you with a lil extra piano fu#* i listened to the whole thing! but it was sung differently like in different tones and he added more lyrics and the funning thing was that he sat down the whole time and the crowd was like underground haha. and i was about to come a post a thread about it but my mum woke me up haha. i did not feel like a dream just felt like a really long blink....it was at Aurora stadium, i dont even know where that is! in Aus?

..........:thinking:

I honestly had one, couple weeks ago, during the excitement of the thread on here"I found the Bakery!"

I dreamed my husband actually bought the little cafe next door for me to run...I was freaking out knowing they don`t eat much meat...and with my being raised that you dont have a meal without it, I was terrified the CP boys would walk in wanting lunch and all I could offer was a full English fry up!:stunned:

does anybody know which football club the boys support because i had a dream where i was in the front row of a gig with a man utd shirt on and me and chris got into an argument about how good they were (or werent)

i wonder if thom yorke dreams about coldplay?!?

I had one a long time ago where I was at a concerty thing on this bridge and all of a sudden Chris comes on as a "secret gig" thing and he plays a few songs and he dedicated a song to me :heart: I can't remember how it went tho, but afterwards he gave me like this Boggle game with his signature on the blue plastic lid... the actual thing had a blue unremovable "F" dice thing in it and spelt out "FIDDLESTICKS" on the top line :confused:

Aaaand I had another one (more recently) posted here http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95&page=1913 :P

It's so weird that this thread would be pushed to the top right now. I just woke up about half an hour ago from a Coldplay dream. It was short, but Chris gave me one of his new jackets that he's wearing on this tour. I tried to go back to sleep, but it's a "Lost" cause.

I had to get one pun in there.

• 2 months later...