✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: OK :stunned:

Basically, to cut a long story (or dream) short, Coldplay officially announced that they were quitting....they said they wanted to end on a good note, while they were at their peak. :stunned:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Its the worst dream i've ever had :bigcry:

When i woke up, for about 5seconds I was still thinking it was true, it was awful. My heart was racing. :cry:

*hugs back* It was so awful :bigcry:

I wonder why I dreamed it :confused: :/

maybe it was because of that thread called ' so if coldplay were to split...' :lol:

that's the worst nightmare ever! I would have woken up crying..

once I had a dream that one of my best friends died and when I woke up I was really crying it was so awful

• 2 weeks later...

So I had another one that was just wierd...

It started with me starting to open my eyes and who do I see? Guy! He's holding me as if I had fallen down or something and then Chris comes and says in the most british way i've ever heard anyone speak: Can you please take off your shoes Therese, i need my socks...

The end :/ :lol:

haha I had one yesterday.....I dreamt that I was Gwyneth (weird I know :huh: ) and I visited the grammy award..and chris was down on stage and won a prize. Then I walked down to him and kissed him :lol: :lol: OMG the funny thing is that Im not even in love with him..but I do dream all the time bout Chris :rolleyes: :huh:

after sooo many people tried to console me about the band breakup the other day... that night I had a dream that Chris and I sat down off to the side of the stage at some concert while the other boys were still playing around with the audience and instruments... Chris and I had a nice little chat, he gave me some wrist band he was wearing, I told him about catching his camera from the VA Beach show :)

... then when I left, I found Gwen wandering around the parking lot... she couldn't find her car and was in labour.. so I took her to the hospital...

It was a very nice dream... but wierd with the Gwen part :rolleyes: