✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually remember my dream and when I do they are usually wierd. But I wrote this one down.. but according to sources I say: mmm a lot so there might have been some dreams with Guy I don't remember :cry: but my Jonny&Guy dream will always be special in my heart :heart:

Lmao Therese.

"Guilty feet have got no rythm.."

Maybe your mind was explaining the way Chris dances,

wierdly, him and Jonny are probably gay together, and so

Chris feels guilty and cant dance like a normal person.

haha, that was stupid.

But did Chris sound good singing it.

The only Coldplay dreams I have are either watching them at shows...eg run dmc Jonny..I played basketball vs Chris and we were in a rugby scrum...we were staring at each other..his eyes were :dead:

Remind me what your dream was about Steph...or is it that kinda dream, :laugh4:

I dream something terrible.

There was a ship... and it was connect [i don't know how] to a airplane.

The ship was sinking on the water... I was in it. A person tell me that in the plane it was Chris... So, I went so the it, just to see him. Well I met him, and we were kissing [errrr]...

Finally, the airplane disconnected to the ship... and the ship dissapear in the water. Chris said me "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Paltrow and Apple were in the ship".............. and unfortunately, they died. Chris started to cry cry cry cry cry and cry.... and I WOKE UP..

Terrible dream! I don't want to dream againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

oh oh. my friend said that she had a dream that her and i were in an art room with Chris and that he was explaining to us how he can sometimes sing really loud, or how he can sometimes sing almost like a whisper. and my friend told me that when he said whisper, he put his cheek against mine in the dream, and said "whisper" in my ear. :shocked2:

i almost fainted when my friend told me she had that dream. omgoodness. i was so giddy when she told me that. :dozey: