✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

Back in May I had a dream about Coldplay (I remember because I got out of bed and wrote it down before going back to sleep).

A friend and I were at a Coldplay concert in someones fairly large garage... The crowd wasn't really that big though. Anyway, they were playing and then I got this call from one of my other friends who wanted me to help her brother with an assignment he had to do on marketing. I said alright and he soon rocks up to the house and I go outside to speak to him and I was talking to him from the passenger side and while he's talking to me I glance up to see that Jonny is standing outside the garage watching to make sure that nothing happens to me!

Anyway, so my friend's brother is asking me about how the concert was advertised and he was asking for posters so I went to find one and ended up having to go through the house to get one (the concert is over now) to ask the band if they had any posters. I found them in a lounge room talking together and just hanging out and Chris was drunk. I asked why he was and I think he said something like "Because I want to". So I asked for the posters and Guy got up to help me and he said he couldn't give me many because he collected them.

Anyway, after thanking Jonny for looking out for me earlier and Guy finding the posters I woke up... but I imagined the rest of the dream anyway so I got to converse with them for a bit :)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found them in a lounge room talking together and just hanging out and Chris was drunk. I asked why he was and I think he said something like "Because I want to". So I asked for the posters and Guy got up to help me and he said he couldn't give me many because he collected them.

Anyway, after thanking Jonny for looking out for me earlier and Guy finding the posters I woke up... but I imagined the rest of the dream anyway so I got to converse with them for a bit :)

Aw, that is cute dream, Jonny looking out for you, Chris being drunk and Guy collecting their posters. :laugh3:

I remember the first dream I had and which was about Coldplay...

I was in a pub and I was playing Chess... My rival was Chris Martin... I've never figured the meaning of that dream, and I dunno who was about to win...

Anyway, what a weird dream... and what a weird place to play chess though...

I had 5 other coldplay dreams... all sounded so real

I had this dream that I needed to interview Gwyneth... so I went to an apartment they were living in in London and Gwyneth was quite nice to me... but Chris ... avoided me... actually I think he was hiding from me, with Apple and Moses....

That's what I called I wreid dream!!!:stunned:

I've dream..with Coldpaly a lot of times....but I can only remember two....

One dream was only with Chris (WHY ALWAYS CHRIS!!! I will die because of him...with a heartbroken...:cry: )

Well ..this happened in a dark night....it was a car..a black car..and Chris was driving...and I was sitting next to him....

We were riding for a very lonely place...lika a desert...and suddenly..snow started to fall...

It was cold.... then the car stopped....WE WERE OUT OF GAS (fuck!):rolleyes:

(here it comes the embarrasing part)

I slept...with Chris (OMFG) in the car...

and IO was cold..so he put his arms around me....and he kept me warm..

is very sweet , isn't it?

my last night dream was....

well.... i and chris have started kissing :kiss: (on the top floor of a building's corner where it is dark..from the building's windows we can see that the

sun is going to set in the evening... )

and continued... all over the night with each others arms stuck and suddenly we got parted when again the next day began with the rays of daylight....

and the song that is going through.. all night was 'i bloom blaum'....

and i also had an other dream recently where i am suffering with stomach ache....oh....that's unbearable...and realising it Chris took me to a doctor near by and when the doctor asked us to go inside...for check up...

Chris asked me how i am feeling and suddenly...he took me in his arms and made me sleep on the clinic's bed and kissed on my stomach...:o well i am shocked with that...

well the two dreams are very shocking for me though....:o

It was the weirdest dream I've ever had...

Chris and Guy have been kidnapped.

Will, Jonny and I were looking for them, everywhere in this small city.

While we were looking for them, Jonny recognized Chris in the streets. We called him. He didn't answered. We walked faster and I grabbed his shoulder. This guy was Chris, but it was obvious he didn't recognize us.

We were scared. We couldn't find Guy. We saw Chris but he didn't recognize his own mates.

We followed him. He went into a stadium. We were hidden behind the seats, in the terraces. Jonny raised his head, and he saw a crowd of Chris' likes and Guy' likes. There was this mad man who was laughing so loudly, like if he wanted to take over the world. We decided to act and to kick this guy' ass.

Will began to look for the real Chris and Guy. Jonny and I were willing to beat this bastard. I came in front of him. Coming from behind the guy, Jonny jumped on him. He was beating him, but the mad guy sent him hurting to the wall. He was unconcious.

I started to attack this bastard. I caught him and began to kick him. He didn't feel anything. He was definately too strong... But my anger, what I felt for Chris, for Coldplay, and the fact I wanted to save Guy' life gave me strengh and bravery. I gave all I had to make him K.O.

I succeeded. I didn't believe I could do that. I approached Jonny. He just awoke. He was fine, just groggy. We stood up and looked at the crowd of the clones. Why did this guy cloned Chris and Guy? We didn't know...

strange dream, but fun anyway

generally when i dream woth coldplay, i dream i'm at one of their concerts and chris suddenly asks me to sing a song with him ... and then i go to the backstage and get to talk to them ...

im sure i've had more dreams with coldplay but now i cant remember any other :confused:

Once I dreamt that gwyneth was on a TV show and the set was like a zoo and she was dress like a seal and act like a seal.....when I woke up I trough I was insane :P lol !! that's not really a coldplay dream but I don't remeber them :( !

I remember the first dream I had and which was about Coldplay...

I was in a pub and I was playing Chess... My rival was Chris Martin... I've never figured the meaning of that dream, and I dunno who was about to win...

Anyway, what a weird dream... and what a weird place to play chess though...

I had 5 other coldplay dreams... all sounded so real

Oy Mike...

Look at this!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1599224#post1599224

:P /:lol:

OMG. That's a nice dream!

Why can't I have normal dreams? all my dreams have some kind of twisted/hidden meaning. :dozey:

Well You are not the only one....:stunned:

ah...there was another thing about the dream..that I didn't write jijiji:wink3:

Well you don't want to know jajaja..it ..was...the dirty part of the dream;) ...but not DIRRRRRRRRRRTY:rolleyes: ...jist "dirty"...jajja:lol:

Once I had a very bad and sad dream...welll for me IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

I dremat..that (OMG)..Chris and Jonny have crashed on their car...and they died...:cry: :shocked2: :o :( :confused: :embarassed:

It was very sad..

It was in the middle of the night..4:48 a.m exactly I remember because it was a real SCHOCK for me:( ..and I woke up..and I satrted to cry...:cry:

Once I had a VERY STRANGE dream...with all band... (NOTE: i ALWAYS dream with Coldplay..all this stories are true)They were playing..in a stadium....and I was in the middle of the stadium..alone...But it was something very strange..because Chris and Guy look at me...in a very different way....they eyes were cold...and they just look at me...It wasn't a good feeling...I was scared!

I try to dream about them but I never have :( I always dream about bands but never my favourite. My friend had a dream about them though. She was babysitting Apple and she was best friends with Chris and Gwyn. After that the whole band turned up and gave her a private performance! She doesn't even like Coldplay!!! :angry: I think I talk about them too much around her lol. I had a lovely dream last week with Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond Jr. from The Strokes :heart: Julian is a really nice guy :nice::uhoh: