✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

and the nightmare

i was on set of fix you music video and they were filming the first clip and chris got hit by a bus!! everybody just laughed and i was crying and panicing and it was horrible. jonny was baging chris's blood to sell it on eBay i tryed to call and ambulance but there was no connection and stuff.. and they didn't even have funural for chris, they just dumped him to the dump everybody just laughed and it was horrible i'm gonna start crying again

that's so sad.... and yet... so hilarious!! :lol:

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the nightmare

i was on set of fix you music video and they were filming the first clip and chris got hit by a bus!! everybody just laughed and i was crying and panicing and it was horrible. jonny was baging chris's blood to sell it on eBay :o i tryed to call and ambulance but there was no connection and stuff.. and they didn't even have funural for chris, they just dumped him to the dump :cry: everybody just laughed and it was horrible :cry: i'm gonna start crying again

God that's really a nightmare! Poor Chris :\

Now to my weird dream

I was sitting on a bench in a forest, which was next to an old weathered road.

The sun was shining through the treetops and it was really a nice weather. I was holding a book in my hands, but the pages of this book were empty. So I just stared at this book and thought why the eff I was 'reading' such a book. Then suddenly I heard a humming motor in the far, I looked to the right side of the road and a black car was driving really fast in my direction. I stood up and put this weird book on the bench.

The car stopped right next to me, the driver was Chris, and he stepped out. He was angry and swearing something, and I just stood there and tried to understand what was happening. Chris asked me why I was here, in this forest. I answered that I had no idea, and he got even more angry:stunned:

Then he was infront of me and he gave me that deadly-angry glance, if he was going to eat me. I fastly stepped back and grabbed the empty book, then I handed it over to him. His face instantly went nice, and he said "Thank you". He was looking at this book while he went back into his car and then he drove away.

I was alone again in this forest and sat back down on the bench. After that I woke up.

It was straaaange :dizzy:

God that's really a nightmare! Poor Chris :\

Now to my weird dream

I was sitting on a bench in a forest, which was next to an old weathered road.

The sun was shining through the treetops and it was really a nice weather. I was holding a book in my hands, but the pages of this book were empty. So I just stared at this book and thought why the eff I was 'reading' such a book. Then suddenly I heard a humming motor in the far, I looked to the right side of the road and a black car was driving really fast in my direction. I stood up and put this weird book on the bench.

The car stopped right next to me, the driver was Chris, and he stepped out. He was angry and swearing something, and I just stood there and tried to understand what was happening. Chris asked me why I was here, in this forest. I answered that I had no idea, and he got even more angry:stunned:

Then he was infront of me and he gave me that deadly-angry glance, if he was going to eat me. I fastly stepped back and grabbed the empty book, then I handed it over to him. His face instantly went nice, and he said "Thank you". He was looking at this book while he went back into his car and then he drove away.

I was alone again in this forest and sat back down on the bench. After that I woke up.

It was straaaange :dizzy:

Ooooo I'm a good interpreter of dreams! or just go to dreamdoctor.com

Lol, I have just mentioned in the “You know your addicted to Coldplay when...” thread that someone should make a thread of Coldplay dreams and you put this old one here…

I have had a lot of Coldplay dreams in the last years, and for some reason there are some that I remember even years after I dreamed them (not only Coldplay’s of course), here are some:

This is the weirdest, but my fav one, I had this just before X&Y was released , when a commercial of the band playing some acoustic version of “Speed of Sound” was played constantly on my local MTV to win a trip to a secret concert. Well, in my dream I was traveling in the subway half-sleeping as I usually did and in one station 4 guys got into the train just in front where I was to play music with their guitars (I suppose that’s also common in other subways around the world), of course my eyes are closed and I’m not aware who they are, until I hear that same “Speed of Sound” version and Chris’s voice… I open my eyes and guess who are the 4 guys... that was absolutely awesome, I think I started jumping and screaming like crazy and I think I was the only one there who recognize who they were, because the rest of the people were only surprised because they were 4 foreign white guys singing in Mexico City subway but nobody knew they were Coldplay… I’m not sure what happened next but I suppose that after they finished the song they got out of the train and of course I followed them.

Another dream I remember a lot is one where I’m in a concert of them, which was really cool because I had this one before actually seeing them live. The venue of the gig was really small although I’m almost at the back (bah, I have bad luck for that even in my dreams). So, the concert begins and instead of playing Politik or Square One (don’t remember the Coldplay era when I had the dream) Chris said… 1, 2, 3, Will… and they started playing I RAN AWAY!!!, my favorite b-side and one of my Coldplay favorite songs ever. I think that song has never been played live (or at least there isn’t a mp3 version of it on internet) but in my dream sounded awesome.

And of course I had a nightmare too, this one was a couple of days before I attended to a Coldplay concert for the very first time. In my dream I decided to take a little nap before going to the concert, but I slept more hours than I should and when I woke up it was very late, I was hysterical and decided to take a taxi to see if I can catch at least the end of the concert, and when I arrived I only could see the last seconds of Fix You and then the concert ended. The worst thing is before going to the real concert I actually take a nap! (I was very tired of being the whole day outside the band’s hotel lol), I don’t know how I could be so reckless to have done that after that bad dream, but the good thing is that this time I woke up just in time.

I have had others but these dreams are the ones I remember the most.

Well most of my Coldplay dreams mostly consist of me BECOMING one of the members :D

Playing piano and running around the stage/crowd like Chris, chugging along on bass like Guy, playing some slide guitar with my Ebow like Jonny, haha and this one time I busted out a drum solo that lead into In My Place... I've watched Live 2003 wayyy too many times :lol:

always about chris!

and even i imagine myself sometimes like i am a microphone or some fairy sitting on his piano and as if he was singing to me there,and there is just like "alice in wonderland " environment all around us!:daisy:

ohhhh i wont go into them cos i've had so many which have been so friggen surreal even to the point coldplay songs are playing ones i've never even heard before :stunned:

i'm one of those people who write dreams down i swear every single body on this earth should write their dreams down no matter how much you remember it's fun to see how things connect plus everyone is unique so maybe you'll invent something like the guy that invented the periodic table you know he dreamed how it was to be structured :D

I actually composed songs in my sleep.. every night.. great songs!! up to recently when I told my mom about this gift and it just went away.. cos that was the last time it ever happened :\

I shouldn't have told her anything

damn it! hehe

i've definitely had several coldplay dreams, but not all that many that i actually remember fully. i wake up lots of times with the feeling that chris or one of the guys was a character in the dream, but that's about it.

once, though, back in like october or so, i had a dream that there was a coldplay concert somewhere (i can't remember if i was actually at the concert or whether i was watching it on TV, but i think i was there), and it was very stripped down--just the four guys on a bare, simple stage in normal clothes like they used to wear for parachutes and AROBTTH. they were playing songs from LP4, which was called advent, because that was written in white in the albertus font on will's bass drum and on a huge banner over the stage. i remember really liking what i was hearing, but that's about it.

another big coldplay dream i had around that time was that chris martin came to play a solo acoustic set at my old school's weekly chapel service (really, besides the fact that he's CHRIS MARTIN, this isn't all that far-fetched...we had really laid back, non-denominational and non-christian chapel services in my school where the reverend would play a popular song over the speakers or on ahis guitar and we'd talk about the message behind it), and i was basically wetting myself in one of the front pews. we always had lunch right after the chapel period, and when i was at lunch, one of my friends came up to me and told me he arranged for chris to HAVE LUNCH WITH ME in the back overflow room, and i just about fainted. i got my food and had lunch with chris martin, asking him questions and all that, questions that i plan to actually ask in the unlikely event that i ever get to meet him. the funny thing was, chris looked and sounded EXACTLY like chris does (sometimes that doesn't happen in dreams), and besides the fact that chris martin was at my SCHOOL, the entire dream was pretty plausible and realistic.

I had a dream about them a long time ago. I was in school and they did a surprise performance at my school. It was out in the court yard, and the courtyard was transformed into this giant standium thing. :cheesy: and they played clocks but chris wasn't at the piano he was running around the stands and he ran past me. It. was. awesome. :freak:

And then my mom woke me up. :dozey:

i had two very strange dreams...

Coldplay in my backyard

for some reason i was in a big white, semi broken-down house with my family. sitting around drinking tea inside. it was very sunny outside. then i was getting anxious because i knew a concert was going to be outside. i go outside and there in my backyard is a huge black stage. and coldplay was comming. so i forced my mother to help me set up lawn chairs because people were coming to watch coldplay. then my friends came and while coldplay was setting up on stage we changed where we wanted to sit (on the lawn in a chair or on my balcony upstairs facing the chairs) many times because we knew when more people came it would be too crowded to move. but then in the end, something happened and i couldnt sit outside and watch the concert. i was very depressed about it. lol.

Chris's Mom

For some reason me and my brother (brothers & sisters inspired?) went to sleep over at chris's moms house. it was a very small, one floor apparment and me and my brother had to share one couch to sleep on. but...there was a window/balcony across from the couch and when u open the doors the sea is in front of you and the platform is only about 10 cm from the water below. and there were crocadiles in the water. and chris's mother stepped outside and i told her to come back because it was dangerous but she said it was fine. and then chris martin came in X&y all black outfit and i asked him why he didnt buy his mother a proper house since hes so rich. why does he let her live here? and he basically didnt say anything.

ps. if all of us have coldplay dreams, it means we think about coldplay a lot...(not that that's a bad thing..=)

I have never had a dream about the band, collectively, or the individual members...but I know that the music must inspire my dreams at night. For the past, oh, four months or so I have played my playlist "Sing Me Sweet" which consists of all of my favorite Coldplay songs. Subconsciously I hear it all.

i was on set of fix you music video and they were filming the first clip and chris got hit by a bus!! everybody just laughed and i was crying and panicking and it was horrible. jonny was bagging chris's blood to sell it on eBay :o i tryed to call and ambulance but there was no connection and stuff.. and they didn't even have funural for chris, they just dumped him to the dump :cry: everybody just laughed and it was horrible :cry: i'm gonna start crying again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That is a terrible dream to have and I imagine you were upset beyond comfort, but when you describe it it's really very funny ... in a very sad way, lol. Jonny must've been very practical in your dream, to collect Chris's blood so he can sell it on eBay. I wonder if anyone would buy it ... probably some stalker-type ...

last night i had an amazing dream, best coldplay one yet. I went to some city on a roadtrip to see coldplay, the only part i remember, yet it was amazing, was the band playing in a huge arena, with 100s of strings players, and they were playing viva la vida, it sounded great

i had a dream last night that gwyneth paltrow was hosting saturday night live. i don't remember any of the skits or anything that she did, but SNL came back after a commercial break and the host always announces the musical guest. and gwyneth was like "ladies and gentlemen, my favorite band in the world, COLDPLAY!"

it was a HUGE surprise that the guest was coldplay, because it was announced to be someone else that i don't remember, but basically everyone freaked. and during the second song that they performed (i can't remeber either song), gwyneth came out on stage with apple and moses and the whole paltrow/martin family was on stage together smiling while everyone went crazy :nice:. of course, nothing like this will ever happen in real life, but ti was one of my more adorable (and sensical...) dreams :D.

^^Haha, thats so cool! :nice: I love the fact that Apple and Moses were there too, thats just too awesome!

Its probably one of the tamer dreams I've heard about, but I like the fact that this could actually HAPPEN someday, in the future. Unlikely maybe, but more likely than talking to Chris face to face about his favourite songs over lunch :P

I havn't had many Coldplay related dreams recently, but I will post here if I remember any, for sure. :D