✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

i've only experienced one coldplay dream. i really shortened it for yall.

Jon and Chris were getting busy in the nusery and Gwyn had lost her old baby weight. She was getting ready to put Apple and Capone to sleep when she heard noises upstairs, male moans coming from Chris AND Jon...anyways in the end they all get busy together. THE END!

I'm so disgusted with myself but I heard dreams like these were normal... :embarrased: Don't judge me! *hides in a ball*

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darn, i meant nursery. 13 yr olds can spell lol. i had a dream about me being 21 and chris being in his 30s. we met at a coldplay concert (yeah they're still around in about 2014). he had 3 more kids with him and gwyn was sitting with them in the front row. i talked to chris backstage and we made out and stuff before he proposed to me! jon cried and gwyn took the kids and flew back to LA. the end again.. :sneaky:

Yeaaaaaaah!! I finnally dream with them!! :D :D

I dream that I was in my house with Chris, his father and his wife. I don't remember a lot.. but I just can say that Chris was with his long hair.. :/ but He was so so so so so so so so so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes3: :laugh3: :wacky: :laugh1: :heart:

I wanna dream again!!!! :( :( :( :( :P :P

• 1 month later...

Okay, I can't decide if my dream was good, sexy or just wierd.. anyway:

Coldplay where doing this endoftourshowthing on a field that looked a lot like Hyde Park and all of us were there, just coldplaying-people and not many of us, around 200 or somthing. I was standing next to Nettie so close to Guy I thought I was gonna die.. and they were doing 'White shadows' but in the end both Guy and Chris left the stage and Jonny and Will started jaming so we all rocked.. then they left the stage to and everyone was like: wtf?! and out walks Chris (crazyhair and all) in a Sgt Pepper-type jacket but it was much longer and darkblue. He starts to play this song on the piano and I look around me and just about 10 people are left.. then I realise what song it is, 'Careless whisper'. Chris starts to sing and when he starts with: I'm never gonna dance again.. Guy walks out and me and Nettie starts to scream.. then he stands there for a while just watching us and he starts to move towards us in a sexydance-way, I hear a noice and I see that Nettie has passed out but I don't care so I just watch him. He reaches for my hand and I take a step forward but I slip on something and falls back down a hill.. then I land on something and after a while I notice it's Jonny and he is hard like a rock..

Then I woke up.

edit: Jonny was hard in the dirty way.

Oh no no, that's the way I THOUGHT. But I didn't know if you meant he was hard like....... literally a rock. Solid rock Jonny.

lmfaoooooooo oh man wet Coldplay dreams. lmfaooo I haven't had one of those in awhile, ever since I..... Guy and I..... in the back room about a year ago, well I haven't had any dreams.