✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the comedy was only a sideshow, which is how it should be.;)

The main storyline was a serious one, and very well thought up.

With Catherine Tate now gone, perhaps the slapstick will go with her.

Let's hope so.;)

Once again the comedy was only a sideshow, which is how it should be.;)

The main storyline was a serious one, and very well thought up.

With Catherine Tate now gone, perhaps the slapstick will go with her.

Ler's hope so.;)

could you use any more italics in that last comment?

(and dont reply with a string of italic-ed words)

:D

I likd Catherine Tate. Didn't think I would at the start of the series, but I grew to like her. True, she's no Rose, but that scene at the end on the Crucible with her as part timelord was brilliant... :D

God damnit--they got rid of the best companion yet! Donna's fate was worth than death--Jesus Christ!

Mind you, I liked the comic relief. I also liked the fact that she wasn't hopelessly in love with the Doctor. *cough* By Catherine Tate. *tear*

I really don't like Rose, btw, so the ending really pissed me off!

But naked Tennant makes up for all of it. :laugh3:

why did not anyone like the Rose Ending..?? its not just here..i have been reading on digital spy the same. ..

we all know the Dr and Rose had something special they got each other in a round about kind of way, or otherwise Rose would have never been happy now she is... ! When they said good bye on Domesday you knew they was in love and it could not be ignored that is way she worked so hard to come back. They both needed some sort of closure and thats what did it.

I am looking forward to whom the next side kick will be..and I hope DT stays on. I don´t know if he would really want to stay though before he gets type casted if he already is not.

I found Donna very annoying for a long while, but she did turn out to be the "best" Set aside my long love for Rose being in it.

I think how the characters have came to be over time.. it has been fantastically written.

I hope I get to see the XMAS special and the specials next year.. !!

Who is writing the special episodes from last year ? I think its still RTD.. then SM takes over..

Space Cadet

CT? Was that some sort of Freudian slip? That's actually one of the theories... even if it is a dumb one.

well kind off, i do remember though trying to remember David Tenant name and called him Chris Tenant

Well personally I think Billie Piper's acting is a bit off, and in my eyes any sort of "romance" with the Doctor is a bit strange, innit? I mean, he's a 904-year-old Time Lord and he gets with a 20-something-year-old human girl?

I liked Donna because she seemed the most sensible. No useless puppy love for the doc. Catherine Tate said herself that she's the companion that "gets" that he's an alien, and she never develops any romantic feelings for him.

Well personally I think Billie Piper's acting is a bit off, and in my eyes any sort of "romance" with the Doctor is a bit strange, innit? I mean, he's a 904-year-old Time Lord and he gets with a 20-something-year-old human girl?

I liked Donna because she seemed the most sensible. No useless puppy love for the doc. Catherine Tate said herself that she's the companion that "gets" that he's an alien, and she never develops any romantic feelings for him.

Didn't seem to stop her fancying Captain Jack, though!:rolleyes:

But he's now immortal, therefore even more extreme than the Doctor himself!!:rolleyes:

Still not crossing species... :laugh3:

edit: Oh that's pleasant--I'm watching one of David's video diary's and he has Coldplay playing in the background in one segment! Daylight! Hehe.

There is still a opening for the Doctor (903 old one) and Rose....

When they kissed on Bad Wolf Bay it seemed like Rose was just doing it to see if she could love him, at that point if you see the Pain on the Doctors face when he sees that he is gutted to have seen here kiss someone else... at which point he gets in his Tardis and gets off and Rose just pulls away from the human doc. Still the writers of Dr Who have a chance to repraiase the story between them both at any time.

God damnit--they got rid of the best companion yet! Donna's fate was worth than death--Jesus Christ!

Mind you, I liked the comic relief. I also liked the fact that she wasn't hopelessly in love with the Doctor. *cough* By Catherine Tate. *tear*

I really don't like Rose, btw, so the ending really pissed me off!

But naked Tennant makes up for all of it. :laugh3:

Are you in my head? All that you said was exactly what I was thinking!! I was hoping Rose would die, but for her to have a happy ending (?) really narked me off. I really hope we don't see her again, but sadly I don't think that'll happen until people see that Rose and Billie piper aren' all that.

Are you in my head? All that you said was exactly what I was thinking!! I was hoping Rose would die, but for her to have a happy ending (?) really narked me off. I really hope we don't see her again, but sadly I don't think that'll happen until people see that Rose and Billie piper aren' all that.

Haha I'm glad that we agree! Billie Piper is probably a nice gal and all but seriously I'm sort of fed up with her character and bad acting. She seemed to be far too emotional and selfish... Plus the WHOLE SEASON of brooding over her by the Doctor was annoying as well. Seriously, I see nothing special about her. I cringed when she kissed the Human Doctor. Ugh.

I was hoping Rose and Doctor no. 2 would die. Really.

ARGH, I've been re-watching season 4, and it all just seems a bit sad now knowing that Donna forgets ALL of it. As funny as the scene is supposed to be, it all just seems a bit depressing now! :(

And I definitely wasn't sad in the same way re-watching season 2 when Rose got stuck in a parallel universe. 'Good riddance!' was more of the feeling! :laugh3: