✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know...

I thw whole of seris 2 & 3... I did watch the ones with Christopher Ecclestone.. ! I can´t remember...

I can not wait until next weekend... !

I have to say yesterdays episode was one the best, if not the best ever episodes I have ever seen..

I am not going to read the spoliers... !

I liked that...

^And that's why I love Steven Moffatt. :D

i need an answer to a doctor who question.......does rose re-arrange the words of something to either spell bad wolf.....or change from bad wolf to sumthing else?

in the last episode with eccleston i think...if she did wat was the word....i really cant remember

She took the name of the bad wolf corporation and scattered it through time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWHj-kw3G3U

I'd never even heard of Doctor Who until I started reading the Hitchhikers books when I was about 18. I saw that Douglas Adams had worked on the show, asked my dad what it was, and all he would tell me was that it was "really weird". :dozey: Found out about it being a scifi time travelling classic and all that later on.

Definitely agreed about the new series being much better because of what they're capable of doing. But I've actually been really enjoying catching up on the ancient episodes too. If you think of it as a stage play and don't mind laughing at a lot of the effects, some of the stories and acting are really something. Not always, but sometimes.

I will give them a try... sometime !

I will try this week, need decent streaming site... !

To get more when I cant see it here... !

I find alluc.org very unrelaible.. and I can not see us getting away with it for ever...

Someone will change the rules...

I have a decent link, but stay away from the spoliers as it ruins all the fun...!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

There is a good forum on there... I can not really contribrute for obvious reasons... !

Genesis of the Daleks was the first old story I ever watched. It was sooo good- supposedly the best ever according to some. At the end when everything comes together I had goosebumps all over. Some heavy stuff there for a kids show. You can watch it here Most of what I've seen has been on Youtube.

I'm familiar with digital spy, though I prefer the Scifi channel's forum for lurking- back when the CBC was more cooperative and I avoided the psychic friends network it was a good place to avoid spoilers but still talk.

My head hurts. My head really hurts. :laugh3: Not so big on slightly off topic gossip, but like they said:

"Normally such gossipy kiss 'n' time travel news is better left to check-out line tabloids or Larry King, but there's such a bizarre pseudo-incestual, mobius strip of intertwining coincidences here that they almost create a sci-fi story on their own."

...and they never even mentioned the part about her best friend growing up being the 6th doctor's daughter.

I can't say I'm surprised though. I had a funny feeling they would end up together...

"We musn't look at goblin men"... :stunned: First my nightmare and now my favorite poem. Total co-incidences I know, but it still feels like they've been rooting around in my head an awful lot this season. *shivers*

Brilliant episode though. Freaky. The best RTD has ever written for sure. And now for the home stretch...

^ Yep I've seen it. :nice:

"stay away from the spoliers... it ruins the exciting things... ! "

I have a vauge idea of whats happening, but I have not looked for more information since

Moffart has taken over.

As he has taken it in a whole new Very Dark direction of which I am loving.

So Rose comes back next week, I am sure everyone seen her appear on the Monitor in the space ship. !

"stay away from the spoliers... it ruins the exciting things... ! "

I have a vauge idea of whats happening, but I have not looked for more information since

Moffart has taken over.

As he has taken it in a whole new Very Dark direction of which I am loving.

So Rose comes back next week, I am sure everyone seen her appear on the Monitor in the space ship. !

If you don't like spoilers don't read the Mail's preview of next week's episode - it reveals almost the entire plot!

Moffatt hasn't taken over yet, btw. RTD is still the boss and will be in charge for four feature length specials next year.

I was really looking forward to the Moffatt years, but then I watched Silence in the Library for a second time and...:shocked2:

Silence in the Library was the best episode of DR who I seen. I watched it three times... !

I thought yesterdays one by RTD was the last one.

I am really looking forward to the final episodes... "Rose is coming, surley that must be a good thing. " Yes..

Its coming Donna, whats coming. The Darkness and there is nothing no one can do to stop it...

Silence in the Library was the best episode of DR who I seen. I watched it three times... !

I thought yesterdays one by RTD was the last one.

I am really looking forward to the final episodes... "Rose is coming, surley that must be a good thing. " Yes..

Its coming Donna, whats coming. The Darkness and there is nothing no one can do to stop it...

I thought it was great the first time, but watching again there were too many plot holes and things that didn't make sense. Moffatt is usually known for his very tight scripts and set-up, so I was very disappointed indeed. Forest of the Dead was pretty good though :)

The next three episodes are written/produced by RTD. And unlike some of his other episodes, these do look good!!

I miseed the whole of series 3... !

I will have to watch it one day... !

I am looking forward to the specials next year. I wonder if they will make it all one part. ( i mean all as one story )

Also I hope DT stays on as the Doctor, i did not like him that much at first, but he has had his character devloped very well... Also I did not like her at first donna grew on me.

I never knew KT in her comedy programme but I felt her very annoying at first. I guess she can not help what is written for her.