Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can´t wait.

I reckon it was just a passing blow and the doctor will still be CT

CT? Was that some sort of Freudian slip? :lol: That's actually one of the theories... even if it is a dumb one.

Ah, the waiting is driving me mad. It's funny- I always try so hard to avoid spoilers, and they're everywhere. Now this time I'm looking everywhere because I just really need to know. I'll enjoy it so much more if I'm not a wreck watching it hoping they don't kill off half the cast like Torchwood did (I still feel a bit queasy when I think about that finale) But of course no one knows anything. They've gone the extra mile to keep it all secret (which is good, I guess) but it's killing me.

Sure, if DT moves on it's normal he's the tenth and all. But the next guy won't be my doctor.

and that's not allowed in the Big British Castle Anyway (BBC)

he will be creating breaks that aren't allowed!

Yup - a bit like time rifts!!:P

What's more, whenever he was in a sticky situation, he'd be able to ask the audience, phone a friend or take "50-50"!!

Might give the show a whole new "dimension"!!:rolleyes:

Yup - a bit like time rifts!!:P

What's more, whenever he was in a sticky situation, he'd be able to ask the audience, phone a friend or take "50-50"!!

Might give the show a whole new "dimension"!!:rolleyes:

im surprised the writer's havent came up with that idea already!

they've alreday done a "big brother" :laugh3:

im surprised the writer's havent came up with that idea already!

they've alreday done a "big brother" :laugh3:

And The Weakest Link!!;)

Maybe we're onto something here!!:rolleyes:

"Dr. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"!!

And what about:

"I'm a timelord - get me out of here!!"??

I really don't know whether to be happy or sad after that one. Both I guess. Testament to just how packed it all was that they didn't even have time to dwell on the real gut wrenchers.

^^Isn't writing in general technically the process of making it all up? :wacko: Yeah, well at least there wasn't a Tinkerbell moment again this year. But at the same time there were so many little threads- way subtler than the bees- woven in through the whole season and back further all planned out so well. Need to watch again just to figure them out they go by so fast.

ihasatardis[/url]? I think you'd like it. Like any place with too many hormonal teenage fangirls very slashy (:freak: :worried2:) and frankly rather terrifying, but enough strokes of genius to make it worth reading imho if you like a good macro. (With Jack around does it even count as slash? :freak: :mad:)

I think I will have to watch it again maybe twice more…

Why did he want to save Davros.. ??

Yes excellent ending.. I know someone she was going to watch Turn Left a few weeks ago.. She is a massive fan, but being in Spain she has had not a chance to watch any of Series 4. I am glad she has followed my advice… !

Its a pity Donna had to go in the end… I wonder who is new assistant will be ??