✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

Got tickets for their show in Munich next year in September! :dance:

It's been quite a mess getting them as the server of the site which sold the tickets went down almost immediately when the presale kicked off and all the three German shows were almost completely sold out after an hour or so... :stunned: I actually had to beg my mum for ordering a ticket for me as I wasn't at home that day and she managed to get one seat and one ticket for the standing area... Now I only need to make a decision about which ticket I'll keep. ;)

The only problem is that I don't even know where on earth I'll be next year in September as I'll have finished school by then, but I guess I'll somehow make it to Munich that day. :D

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot Muse's whole set. Shot a bit of U2 but was too close to get the Claw in most shots. :lol:

They came out to Space Oddity. Asked how we liked their "space ship". Said they went out to NASA yesterday and that lots of NASA peeps were in the house. When I got there the roof was closed, but after Muse's set I noticed it was open. Not sure when that happened. The top disco ball was almost touching the roof. It must look amazing from out side the stadium, crazy lights flashing. :laugh3:

It was indeed an amazing show....

Got home at 2:30 am.

Work today...still wound up..

It's been quite a mess getting them as the server of the site which sold the tickets went down almost immediately when the presale kicked off and all the three German shows were almost completely sold out after an hour or so... :stunned: I actually had to beg my mum for ordering a ticket for me as I wasn't at home that day and she managed to get one seat and one ticket for the standing area... Now I only need to make a decision about which ticket I'll keep. ;)

The only problem is that I don't even know where on earth I'll be next year in September as I'll have finished school by then, but I guess I'll somehow make it to Munich that day. :D

Congratulations my dear! :awesome:

At least now you're secured for seeing U2 next year, make your decision wisely in choosing the ticket ;)

It was indeed an amazing show....

Got home at 2:30 am.

Work today...still wound up..

Your high won't be over after 6 days. :cool:

Ah you finally got your U2 concert in Southern Germany! :D Congratulations!

I have the same problem. I probably won't be in Germany for most of the time next year. That's why I eventually decided not to buy any tickets for the Hannover show. My dad bought two tickets for him and my mother though. ;)

My U2 pics, will load videos after i finish loading Muse videos.

Before the show, the roof was closed. Was nice because it was in the 90's that day and this allowed for them to pump in the air conditioning.

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Unlike Coldplay roadies, those posh U2 roadies can't be doing no climbing, their rigs come to them. :P

IMG_0979.jpg

At some point either before Muse or during their set, the roof was opened.

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

my fav pic of the night

IMG_1017.jpg

Don't Jump!

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

Awesome pics, Angie! You had a fantastic view!! Can't wait to see the Muse vids!

Awesome pictures Angie!

I saw them last monday in Arlignton, Tx...

and oh my gosh is was AMAZING!!!

:)

Muse was totally great as well.

great great concert <3

I was at the Dallas (sorry, Arlington :P) show, too! Loooved it!!

Great pictures Angie, thanks!!!

I managed to get a ticket 2 days ago to see them in Paris next year (Sept. 18, 2010), and it's a standing ticket, I'm so happy!!! (last time standing tickets were sold out in 20 min, I didn't manage to get one)

:dance:

Great pictures Angie, thanks!!!

I managed to get a ticket 2 days ago to see them in Paris next year (Sept. 18, 2010), and it's a standing ticket, I'm so happy!!! (last time standing tickets were sold out in 20 min, I didn't manage to get one)

:dance:

Congratulations, Noémie with the standing ticket for the U2 concert in Paris on Sept. 18, 2010. :D

U2 will be performing in Denmark on 16 August (and they have added an extra concert), but as the concert venue is not near where I live, I gave up trying to get tickets with a :( and :cry:

The tickets for the two dates were also sold out very quickly.

And to Angie: Thanks for posting these amazing pictures of U2 in action and the claw. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqAyD4bkTIg]YouTube - Magnificent[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akAnronEzSw]YouTube - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8x9ixLKPk]YouTube - City of Blinding Lights[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSxeCTGk8s]YouTube - With Or Without You[/ame]

great pix you have there!!! :D

& this....

:bomb: :dead:

thank you!!! you just made my day!!! :D

btw, were you seated at the Level 1 seating? the view looks pretty decent from there. :)

cos i've been thinking that should i somehow ever manage to get a chance to see U2 live, i don't think i'll go for the standing area unless i'm with a group of friends...& to be honest, i don't think i can muster the energy to camp out for days.

Great videos!!!! :)

Congratulations, Noémie with the standing ticket for the U2 concert in Paris on Sept. 18, 2010. :D

U2 will be performing in Denmark on 16 August (and they have added an extra concert), but as the concert venue is not near where I live, I gave up trying to get tickets with a :( and :cry:

That's such a pity! :\

Have you already been to one of their concerts?

By the way, a great column by Bono in the New York Times today: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/18/opinion/18bono.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

I wonder if U2 will announce any-more UK dates on the tour.

i do hope they will...else i'll be gutted that i'm in UK for a whole year & not a single chance came up for me to see them on tour. cos they only ever go to Japan & Australia when they do go touring to Asia & Oceania. :\

That's such a pity! :\

Have you already been to one of their concerts?

NO, unfortunately not. I was not so much into U2 before in 2005 I read an article about Bob Geldof and understood that it was BONO who persuaded Bob Geldof to arrange the "Make Poverty History" concerts. Without Bono's persuasive power, no "Make Poverty History" concerts. I thought: Bono once again - he seems to be here, there and everywhere - showing us that he really cares. And in that second these thoughts went through my head, I was caught. So my interest in U2 and their music goes via BONO and his political activism. U2 last visited Denmark on 31 May 2005 (a little too early for my interest - and the tickets were quickly sold out also in 2005.

By the way, a great column by Bono in the New York Times today: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/18/opinion/18bono.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Thanks for the link and everything. I read 1/3 of it and then printed the article out.

As it is time to go to sleep (it is 2:25 Danish time).

great pix you have there!!! :D

& this....

:bomb: :dead:

thank you!!! you just made my day!!! :D

btw, were you seated at the Level 1 seating? the view looks pretty decent from there. :)

cos i've been thinking that should i somehow ever manage to get a chance to see U2 live, i don't think i'll go for the standing area unless i'm with a group of friends...& to be honest, i don't think i can muster the energy to camp out for days.

Yeah I was seating on level one and the view was really good, plus I didn't have to queue all day because it was really hot here. If you choose this, make sure to review the layout for your show so you don't get stuck behind one of the claw legs. If you have the money I would recommend one of the red zones. You are standing, but area is very limited, so only a small amount of people are there. It's close and you can come and go pretty easy from what I saw. Zone 1 people also got a tour of the stage! I could see them in small groups up by the drums getting their picture taken.

Yeah I was seating on level one and the view was really good, plus I didn't have to queue all day because it was really hot here. If you choose this, make sure to review the layout for your show so you don't get stuck behind one of the claw legs. If you have the money I would recommend one of the red zones. You are standing, but area is very limited, so only a small amount of people are there. It's close and you can come and go pretty easy from what I saw. Zone 1 people also got a tour of the stage! I could see them in small groups up by the drums getting their picture taken.

thanks for the tips. :)

red zone eh? that sounds exclusive....................& i'm sure it'll cost a bomb. :\

This time on Sunday, I will be seeing U2. :D

I wonder what they'll play...

& i may be watching it with you...virtually! :dance:

* barring the site crashing from the load...i have confidence in my uni's internet connection at least. since it'll be at like 4am on Monday morning for me here! :dead:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

U2 on YouTube

This Sunday, October 25th @ 8:30 p.m. (PT) tune into the world's biggest band performing on the world's largest stage. YouTube and U2 have joined forces to live stream U2's performance this Sunday at The Rose Bowl Stadium. Available internationally in the following countries: US, UK, France, Canada, Italy, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Australia, NZ, Ireland, Mexico, India, Israel, South Korea, and Netherlands.

next best thing for me, besides actually seeing the real deal live. :D