✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am crazy about the idea. Well the only reason I am okay with it is because they'll be coming out with Songs of Ascent first.

But it is true, in the 90s U2 had some really great dance remix tracks. Solome, Even Better The The Real Thing, Discotheque, Lemon, Lady With the Spinning Head all had some of the best remix treatments of songs I have ever listened too. So if they could tap into that feeling and vibe I would be okay with it.

Also If I Don't Go Crazy I'll Go Crazy Tonight was 100000 times better with the remix version they performed live than the studio version.

So I have hope.

• 5 weeks later...

Bono was in Sydney on the weekend. he met with ex-PM of aus on saturday to talk aid and then spent most of his saturday night waiting in line to get a table at one of our more exclusive restaurants. then on sunday he had a seafood lunch with The Edge then in the evening he turned the Sydney Opera House red. pretty surprising he has spent so much time on the move while he has been here cos the weather has been horrible over the weekend.

I AM SEEING THEM TONIGHT! AND FRIDAY!

2 nights in Melbourne. First one kicks off tonight. Going with my irish flag draped over me. Going to be EPIC! Plus, Jay Z is support act and he MAY bring Kanye on stage (who is in town with him recording an album).......