🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Malcolm in the Middle

Sweet One

Alright. What do people think of this show. It seems that nowadays it's just there. It's not a big deal, ya know?

On the rare occasion that I watch this show, it's really funny. But I don't know. The guy who plays the dad is really funny.

I just saw the episode where that blonde chick made Reese and Malcolm believe that the other one was gay. And they went to see Mama Mia and when they got home, the girl played the CD and the boys started dancing to the songs. I thought that was funny. :lol:

I just saw the episode where that blonde chick made Reese and Malcolm believe that the other one was gay. And they went to see Mama Mia and when they got home' date=' the girl played the CD and the boys started dancing to the songs. I thought that was funny. :lol:[/quote']

Yeah, now that was funny :lol:

Does anyone else think this show is beginning to really suck? Dewey's just not funny at all now (They should try and work it into the storyline that he looks older, instead of making a teenager act like an 8 year old)

But yes, the re-runs are beautiful. Even that episode Laura mentioned :lol: is kinda new-ish, that was a good one. :cool:

Guest LiquidSky
I just saw the episode where that blonde chick made Reese and Malcolm believe that the other one was gay. And they went to see Mama Mia and when they got home' date=' the girl played the CD and the boys started dancing to the songs. I thought that was funny. :lol:[/quote']

haha I thought it was hilarious when the girl starts laughing at them when they are all in the living room.. Reese and Malcom are looking at her like "Y**F*******B*******~!!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: hilarious.. :lol:

I still watch this show 'cause I didn't watch most of their episodes..so :smug:

:P