✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Beatles Song of the Moment

Reilly

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i love help! one of my faves. has anyone seen their movie 'HELP!' ? it is the funniest thing ever! rent it out if u havent

movie wt movie :stunned:

wt is its name and can u give me a prview of it or somethin?

omg i love help! one of my faves. has anyone seen their movie 'HELP!' ? it is the funniest thing ever! rent it out if u havent

movie wt movie :stunned:

its really really funny. u have got to watch it. Ringo finds a ring where it is actually part of some religion where these ppl must sacrifice hu ever is wearing the ring. they try and get it off him, but they cant, so they try and catch him to sacrifice him. thats a sorta crappy outline, but its really hilarious i couldnt stop laughing.

i dont know if u can get it from a video shop... ours came with this beatles dvd set.

johnny_t wrote:

bonabon wrote:

movie wt movie

its really really funny. u have got to watch it. Ringo finds a ring where it is actually part of some religion where these ppl must sacrifice hu ever is wearing the ring. they try and get it off him, but they cant, so they try and catch him to sacrifice him. thats a sorta crappy outline, but its really hilarious i couldnt stop laughing.

i dont know if u can get it from a video shop... ours came with this beatles dvd set.

can u upload it or is too big?

or wt is the DVD's name maybe i could order it

can u give me a link or somethin?

^ i dont think i can my dvd thingo doesnt work. my uncle actually got it for us from overseas so its all in a different language on the front. its blue and it just says "The Beatles" with a drwing of them on the front. its got 9 dvds in it. the movie called HELP!. i take photo of it and put it in this thread...

my brothers friends dads friend claims he chatted with the beatles before they were famous in some pub they were playing at and he has a poster that he took home after they signed... :o damn him if its true...