✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any smokers out there !! ???

bart

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I does trouble me loads....

Kasia coming helped me over the weekend as she does not smoke, the boredom is my enemy this time the crave for a cig is not so bad...

I got myself a couple of beers yesterday, but I am even given that up now till the new coldplay album comes out or when I go to the concert !

Kasia coming helped me over the weekend as she does not smoke, the boredom is my enemy this time the crave for a cig is not so bad...

I got myself a couple of beers yesterday, but I am even given that up now till the new coldplay album comes out or when I go to the concert !

next time your bored.. read a book... smoking weed out of boredom isnt a good thing. I'm glad hangin out with Kasia has done you well.. but seriously.. lay off the drugs dude! ;)

next time your bored.. read a book... smoking weed out of boredom isnt a good thing. I'm glad hangin out with Kasia has done you well.. but seriously.. lay off the drugs dude! ;)

I will... I have to avoid my friends as most of them smoke...

I have set myself a inital target of the new coldplay album, then the concert... by then I should hopefully got it out of me mind set.

if you have to avoid your friends because you have no self control as to not smoke when they do.. then dude, sorry to say... you're addicited!! :stunned: Weed is to be smoked as a liesure activity... to chill out too.. and listen to music... have a beer with, write.. read.. just lounge. If you feel yu can't say no when you are around them.. you may have a problem...

if you have to avoid your friends because you have no self control as to not smoke when they do.. then dude' date=' sorry to say... you're addicited!! :stunned: Weed is to be smoked as a liesure activity... to chill out too.. and listen to music... have a beer with, write.. read.. just lounge. If you feel yu can't say no when you are around them.. you may have a problem...[/quote']

I am not that bad... and those are the reasons why I do tend to do it...

its just hurt the pocket more than ever before ...

However I am still controling myself... 7 full days now its a record...

espically with the weed smoking... this is the longest I have gone without smoking now for 12 years...

but you have stated that you no longer hang with that crowd because you dont want to smoke. Thats why you are an addict... if you can't say no when others who do smoke are doing so..... I think you are in denial.. and admitting the addiction is the first step in recovering from the addiction.

I think you smoke for far more reasons than the ones I've stated.. just based on the posts you have on the subject. This is my assumption.. and if I am wrong.. well.. apologies, man. :cool: :smoking:

but you have stated that you no longer hang with that crowd because you dont want to smoke. Thats why you are an addict... if you can't say no when others who do smoke are doing so..... I think you are in denial.. and admitting the addiction is the first step in recovering from the addiction.

I think you smoke for far more reasons than the ones I've stated.. just based on the posts you have on the subject. This is my assumption.. and if I am wrong.. well.. apologies, man. :cool: :smoking:

I am most likely am, however not phyically... its just that I am not used to doing other things... sad I know, but with the money I save I might be able to by a PC... and me post count will go way up !

I am most likely am, however not phyically... its just that I am not used to doing other things... sad I know, but with the money I save I might be able to by a PC... and me post count will go way up !

Now THAT sounds like a good idea! ;)