✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any smokers out there !! ???

bart

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't smoke but i don't like to preach at people who do cos it is their choice to do so. having said that you get the odd dickhead when asked not to blow smoke near you who decide to smoke in your face on purpose *shakes fist* but they are far and few between thank god

Im starting with that stuff now...I used to hate it but now i think it is...i dunno what is...cool no of course not...have to stop it cause i dont want to love it as i love the alcohol...one adiction is enough! :smug:

Im starting with that stuff now...I used to hate it but now i think it is...i dunno what is...cool no of course not...have to stop it cause i dont want to love it as i love the alcohol...one adiction is enough! :smug:

Im gonna have to send you some nicotine patches now!

This isnt goooood! :P

Im gonna have to send you some nicotine patches now!

This isnt goooood! :P

I know... :embarrased: I promisse I wont ever buy a cigarret!...i havent do it yet...my frieeds have gave me all i have smoked!... :P

its the boredom that does my head in ...

Reily has actually helped me though today, and a big night it was too. I simply can not afford to smoke anymore, i want to do some more traveling however if I smoke its gonna be impossible ...

I resited the temptation.... todays a big day though as I am back at work !! and my playmate there she smokes all the time !!

you're beinning to sound like a fiend, dude!! lol

Shes is not hear today :cry: