✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any smokers out there !! ???

bart

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 days... and camu cigs are addictive you should know that :whip:

no shit... lol I never said they werent... YOU said you werent 'pyshically' addicted.. there's no difference between pysical and mental in addiction... its all mental!! Its a dependancy.... now when you're talking about heroin or sone heavy substance like that... your body system cries for it.. so you feel the need to do more.... thats a different story.. but in the beginning its all mental. By the time one's body cries for drugs like that.... the person is REALLY in bad shape..

No Weed never does that to me, and to be honest I am not missing it as much as I thought I would... in fact I might have someone soon that will take my attention away from it period... :wink3:

Cigs, it does make u head ache if u dont smoke.... ! But the patches i have been using have done a great job !

haha the thing with weed is.. it will never make your body cry for it... but you will mentally urge for it.. like right now for example.. I would looooooooooove to smoke a splif... I just got tickets to see Interpol and the Pixies!!!!!! *dances around*

:D yes... I am a happy camper!