✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any smokers out there !! ???

bart

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you have stated that you no longer hang with that crowd because you dont want to smoke. Thats why you are an addict... if you can't say no when others who do smoke are doing so..... I think you are in denial.. and admitting the addiction is the first step in recovering from the addiction.

I think you smoke for far more reasons than the ones I've stated.. just based on the posts you have on the subject. This is my assumption.. and if I am wrong.. well.. apologies, man. :cool: :smoking:

I am most likely am, however not phyically... its just that I am not used to doing other things... sad I know, but with the money I save I might be able to by a PC... and me post count will go way up !

there is no difference between being addicted physically and mentally addicted... because its all a dependancy.

but you have stated that you no longer hang with that crowd because you dont want to smoke. Thats why you are an addict... if you can't say no when others who do smoke are doing so..... I think you are in denial.. and admitting the addiction is the first step in recovering from the addiction.

I think you smoke for far more reasons than the ones I've stated.. just based on the posts you have on the subject. This is my assumption.. and if I am wrong.. well.. apologies, man. :cool: :smoking:

I am most likely am, however not phyically... its just that I am not used to doing other things... sad I know, but with the money I save I might be able to by a PC... and me post count will go way up !

there is no difference between being addicted physicallyaddicited and mentally addicited... because its all a dependancy.

Egggggggsactly :cool: