✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any smokers out there !! ???

bart

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it will be easier for you to quit if you don't have to be around other's smoke all of the time. Are they really going to ban smoking in pubs in England. Here in Florida you can't smoke indoors except in bars that do not serve food.

Well they are seeing what the peoples of the country think.. consulation they are calling it.. ! Prussure Groups are pushing for a total Ban... Most of the country seem to want the same thing as you have in Floridia though...

I used to think it would not work.. However Last year I met some Irish People in a Pub in Barcelona and they said to me, its brillant now they have stoped smoking in Bars as overall they are so much better... i.e. dont smell. plus if u want to smoke u just need to go outside and it adds something to the experince of it. !

Well, I guess over there it will be accepted more positively. There are still a lot of pissed off people here in Florida especially for the owners of bars that serve food because their business has suffered since not as many people go there because they can't smoke. Still it is nice and the restaurants and bars do smell good. Still, good luck with kicking the habit :)

53 days !!! congrats daryl :kiss:

my dad tried to quit smoking too, but he smoke again two weeks later :(

I would find it impossible to give up smoking in Spain the cigs are way to cheap over there ! Well if u compare them to english Prices... if u ever come over here bring cigs with u u will make loads of money !

and some families just earn like 1500 euros per month smokes the mum, the dad, the grandpa, the grandma and the son. :stunned: 5 people smoking so count, 30 euros per person... is too expensive. :stunned:

i can understand some mates that smoke when they are on exams, but i can't understand the ones that smoke just because "all my friends smoke", or because they say "it makes me feel calm", that's not true, they are not concentrate on the lesson because they want to have a break to have a cigar. :/ they are living to smoke :o that's sad.