Albie

I love this part of this song

I swear I'm only seeing faces

tired of the human races

Oh, answer now is what I need...

See it in a new sun rising

see it breaking on your horizon

Oh, come on love, stay with me...

I hope they don't overproduce it w/ too many strings and stuff... hopefully they let the instruments shine through... the live version seemed heavy on the strings in my opinion

those live versions are just like previews for me, i mean, i didn't like SOS at first but when i heard the studio version i was really surprised :)

just wait until we hear the white shadows studio version ;) and think about how square one will sound :o

• 2 weeks later...

I can't download the live version of this because...well I've already downloaded too many previews and I don't want to spoil any more ;)

BUT...from the 30 second preview I heard, this song sounds AMAZING and it grabbed me from the very first listen, which is pretty rare for me. I think its going to be one of my favorites!..

• 3 weeks later...

So for like, a couple of days I kept listening to this song...something about it seemed familiar...something about the sound. I finally figured it out yesterday!

The guitar is very similar to The Edge's from U2 in their Boys days. Very....spacy.. I think the word I'm looking for.