✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SPEED OF SOUND OFFICIAL VERDICT FROM SOMEONE IMPORTANT

sleepybavro

you're giving way too much attention to this :lol:

if you like coldplay, like I do, you don't care a rats arse about what other people say... "their music is boring" blablabla :dozey: ... whatever... the important thing is that you like it and that's... and I agree, everyone should have a say on this matter even if they don't think it's good (I think it rocks, btw :P )

you're giving way too much attention to this :lol:

if you like coldplay, like I do, you don't care a rats arse about what other people say... "their music is boring" blablabla :dozey: ... whatever... the important thing is that you like it and that's... and I agree, everyone should have a say on this matter even if they don't think it's good (I think it rocks, btw :P )

exactly what i was thinking :D

I don't like SOS very much.

But it's not rubbish by any mean, just not up to my expectations on one of the best bands in the world.

You can go and listen to that Bloc Party/Kaiser Chiefs/Bravery etc... subproducts if you want to know what rubbish really is.

SOS isn't that great... it's the truth... when I listened to the live tracks I was absolutely blown away by Square One, White Shadows, and A Message... SOS struck me as the most conventional and least interesting. But I set high standards for Coldplay and this song is far from complete rubbish

• 2 years later...

Yeah, I only really liked Speed of Sound when it first came out (I think mostly just for the sake of having a new song)... then I played it a billion times and now I find it very boring/mediocre... Kind of how I felt about X&Y in general. Let's hope for better this time around! I need to limit myself to only one or two listens of Violet Hill per day. ;-)

Yeah, I only really liked Speed of Sound when it first came out (I think mostly just for the sake of having a new song)... then I played it a billion times and now I find it very boring/mediocre... Kind of how I felt about X&Y in general. Let's hope for better this time around! I need to limit myself to only one or two listens of Violet Hill per day. ;-)

Ive had about 30 today!!!