✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIX YOU on next week THE OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cris_Santos

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling that fix you is gonna be at the end...at some sad part, cause the oc always ends with some sad part...and i think fix you will come on, and make the part even sadder...the end is when all the good music comes on anyways

i have a feeling that fix you is gonna be at the end...at some sad part, cause the oc always ends with some sad part...and i think fix you will come on, and make the part even sadder...the end is when all the good music comes on anyways

My thoughts exactly

will someone promise to put it on here for me, a decent recording that is? i have to work followed straight afterwords by a final till 10pm no way i can catch it, if i even wanted to. but it would be greatly appreciated :)

If you don't want to actually watch the show, just leave it on in the background. And when you hear the song, run over.

or, wait till the show is over, come here to the forums and grab the copy someone recorded. thats what i'm gonna do

will someone promise to put it on here for me, a decent recording that is? i have to work followed straight afterwords by a final till 10pm no way i can catch it, if i even wanted to. but it would be greatly appreciated

if someone e-mails it to me, i'll once again host it on my webserver.

Wots the actual date and time of the OC that "fix you" will be on? We are talking bout uk terrestrial tv arnt we....?

considering how many offers coldplay has gotten from huge companies like coca cola, gap, nike, and adidas i think we should be pretty proud of the guys for not giving up their music to just anyone. obviously they see something positive about the oc sampling 'fix you'.

I wish I knew the exact minute when the song will be played so I don't have to watch a whole episode of that stupid show.

sorry just bored... just felt like making a huge quote box... :lol:

gah cant u ppl stop complaining its just a bloody tv show. either watch it or dont watch it, but stop going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how much it sucks. no one cares!

ah feeling much better now. enjoy the rest of your day. :wink3:

Dammit..wish they said when fix you will be on. I'm tempted to start recording anytime an unknown song starts up! lol

I'm recording from my ipod and phone by the way, hopefully someone will be recording with better instruments.

=( =(

I recorded it from my Ipod (my phone quit after 30 secs!) but I realized tonight I left the connecting wire back at my college dorm. If no one has posted it by tomorrow morning, I'll certainly do so!

I think I put my tv a bit too loudly, but the recording sounds great considering the source!