✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What has happened to Linsay Lohan?

Mimixxx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny my friends and i today were discussing the topic of these two. man nicole for one fing has gotten so nasty. i used to complain that i was fat but im not at aull. im aulso not as skinny as them but im under the average weight that im supposed to be for my height (and maybe even age i fink) but man those two have gotten nasty. i used to find lindsay so beautiful and so cool that she didnt care what people thought of aull ehr freckles but now? yuck. doucle yuck for both of them.

Guest LiquidSky
she just looks old and wrinkled' date=' lol. i really hope teens don't look to her as an example, that is beyond skinny.[/quote']

Are we the only ones who think she looks old and wrinkled? :huh: But they are both def. too skinny....all because they want to look like Paris Hilton :dozey:

^ Wow im suprised you havent heard of Lindsay!

I mean gossip mags should have her etc ( I know you are far away but still)

Have you not seen Mean girls?

I mean it must be in vid stores close to you or something

it looks like a suction cap...

lol good one.

It really does though.

Ick

she just looks old and wrinkled' date=' lol. i really hope teens don't look to her as an example, that is beyond skinny.[/quote']

Are we the only ones who think she looks old and wrinkled? :huh: But they are both def. too skinny....all because they want to look like Paris Hilton :dozey:

Here here. But they totally surpassed Paris' lack of weight.

Paris is naturally a thin girl, I think shes one of those people who could eat all day and all night and not gain a pound (I am NOT saying shes perfect or something as I think she has an ugly face and I hate her). Y'know, just one of the people, some of my friends are like this.

But paris is THIN, SLIM, shes not a bone. When you can see bones poking out of their chest it gets a little, ew. Very.

^ Wow im suprised you havent heard of Lindsay!

I mean gossip mags should have her etc ( I know you are far away but still)

Have you not seen Mean girls?

I don't think she's very famous here. But I don't read gossip mags often.

No, I haven't seen Mean girls either.

Some info about Nicole Richie, according to MuchMusic today:

Nicole Richie Doesn't Eat

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nicole Richie does not have an eating disorder according to her Dad - she just isn't eating. Lionel Richie claims, like-father-like-daughter, Nicole gets stressed and forgets about food. The newly engaged reality show star has noticeably dropped a lot of weight, very quickly sparking rumours of a health issue. Richie will wed DJ AM later this year and Dad says he plans to sing at the wedding. Will there be cameras present? No doubt. The young couple is in talks to star in a Newlyweds-style reality show.

Guest LiquidSky

Here here. But they totally surpassed Paris' lack of weight.

Paris is naturally a thin girl, I think shes one of those people who could eat all day and all night and not gain a pound (I am NOT saying shes perfect or something as I think she has an ugly face and I hate her). Y'know, just one of the people, some of my friends are like this.

But paris is THIN, SLIM, shes not a bone. When you can see bones poking out of their chest it gets a little, ew. Very.

Yes, she is naturally thin..but what I was saying is that they want to be thin like Paris when the difference is that she probably is not starving herself all the time and eats normal and is not on diets..

• 1 month later...