✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

my fave for now is bad vibrations/black wave :heart:

Ditto :nice: Especially Win's part.

I also don't think Neon Bible will top Funeral...but hey we always knew it would be SO hard to beat that album. I'm not too worried though 'cos it still sounds like it's going to be incredible. :smiley:

They can do no wrong in my eyes right now! :lol:

i'm scared it won't have the same cohesive strengh as Funeral had and still has after 10000th listen.

what worries me is that i don't like listening to one new and then 2 weeks after another one, but i really can't help myself and wait any longer.

it's nice to see they have one theme through it all. i still can't see what it is, but it has to do something with sea.

i'm scared it won't have the same cohesive strengh as Funeral had and still has after 10000th listen.

what worries me is that i don't like listening to one new and then 2 weeks after another one, but i really can't help myself and wait any longer.

it's nice to see they have one theme through it all. i still can't see what it is, but it has to do something with sea.

Couldn't have said it better myself really. Ditto to all you said! :smiley:

I don't think i'll EVER get sick of Funeral. It's literally impossible.

Well, Funeral is one of the best albums of the decade, it will be almost impossible to top it all off. If they can...yeah I'd probably faint while listening to it. If they cant, Im sure they'll always release a great album. AF is insanely amazing :cheesy:

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I got a ticket!!! :dance:

IM FINALLY GONNA SEE THEM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was tricky though! I didn't think I was going to be able to get one, yet again. The servers were ram-packed and within 10mins all tickets sold out for both nights. :stunned: But I kept refreshing the page anyway, and then saw another date added :cheesy: and got in there quick and managed to get one! WAHEY!!!!

*squeeeeeeeel* :dance:

:wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :drummer: :smash: :rolleyes3: :dance: :dance: :guitarist: :bigcry: :sweatdrop:

I GOT TICKETSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not eve sure I was this excited about seeing Coldplay! :laugh3:

I think ....it's like childbirth (I would imagine!)- you forget what it was like after a while! :laugh3: I don't think i was that excited because i lost out on the tickets I had bought from the regular site and had to pay a fortune for them on ebay.

But I got the AF tix normal price! woot woot! :D

SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!