✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

a lie and being misinformed are to different things' date=' you can say something false without lying.[/quote']

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it makes it easier to swallow the bullshit this adminstration shoves down your throat.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lie and being misinformed are to different things' date=' you can say something false without lying.[/quote']

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it makes it easier to swallow the bullshit this adminstration shoves down your throat.

shoves? they shove nothing down anyones throat, people chose to accept or disapprove of what they say and do, their is no "shoving" down people throats.

shoves? they shove nothing down anyones throat, people chose to accept or disapprove of what they say and do, their is no "shoving" down people throats.

tell us why you believe him?? What has made you feel this way.. and it will all come back to Right Winged propaganda.... that was shoved down your throat. lol

because the left wing propaganda didnt work on me, and I agree with bush and many of his policies, nothing was shoved down my throat. no one makes me listen to the propaganda, i accepted it. ive done my research and chose to side with bush do to my morals, and other political reasons.it no more shoved down my throat then, the left wing propaganda was.

because the left wing propaganda didnt work on me' date=' and I agree with bush and many of his policies, nothing was shoved down my throat. no one makes me listen to the propaganda, i accepted it. ive done my research and chose to side with bush do to my morals, and other political reasons.it no more shoved down my throat then, the left wing propaganda was.[/quote']

fair enough... but you have to admit.. the right propaganda is far more outreageous than that of the left. I am not saying I agree 100% with the left... politics in general (all of it) is corrupt... NO ONE is 'for the people'...

because the left wing propaganda didnt work on me' date=' and I agree with bush and many of his policies, nothing was shoved down my throat. no one makes me listen to the propaganda, i accepted it. ive done my research and chose to side with bush do to my morals, and other political reasons.it no more shoved down my throat then, the left wing propaganda was.[/quote']

fair enough... but you have to admit.. the right propaganda is far more outreageous than that of the left. I am not saying I agree 100% with the left... politics in general (all of it) is corrupt... NO ONE is 'for the people'...

Agreed Camille.

And mr.cool, I find it sad really that you choose to side with the president based on moral issues. That is not the reason to elect someone president. I know however that your family brought you up to be a good little GOP boy, so I know why you have YET to SEE the LIGHT :sneaky:

With college, you will meet more open-minded people and break out of your sheltered shell of right wing propaganda.

I have to disagree, mostly the left propaganda is worse and more childish. from what ive seen. Both sides are corrupt but from what ive seen the right is less. But things change and in the next few years who knows, one side may become really bad, hell i might even become a democrat someday if something like that happens.

Agreed Camille.

And mr.cool, I find it sad really that you choose to side with the president based on moral issues. That is not the reason to elect someone president. I know however that your family brought you up to be a good little GOP boy, so I know why you have YET to SEE the LIGHT :sneaky:

With college, you will meet more open-minded people and break out of your sheltered shell of right wing propaganda.

oh brother dont start that, i wasnt brought up in a good little GOP family, i made my own decision. Ive seen the light and as of right now the republican party and Bush are more moral then most democrats. unless the republican party changes alot I will never stop supporting them, college wont change my mind, if anything it will reinforce my beliefs.

You lose credibility when you say that the liberals are more childish etc. with their propganda. Your party is in CONTROL of EVERYTHING here. And to base your liking of a prez on moral issues is ignorant to me. As is still thinking bushy is totally above reproach. Good god man, have you even taken any credence from my signature. Bush has fucked up,more than any president of the modern era and you praise him as some kind of stand up guy instead of the obvious FOOL that he is.

Oh and Mark, GOP stands for Grand Old Party-Republicans

my party is in control of the effing air ways, the left has t.v. except for fox news. we have to put up with the liberal stations on t.v.

Bush not above reproach, no man is.

i read your sig, but it doesnt speak to me, I never said their should be no criticism of a president, i dont blindly stand by our president, i stand by bush, but i didnt for clinton. Bush is less of a fool then kerry was, so i chose the lesser of 2 fools.

I believe we shouldnt blindly stand by any president, and all president must be criticized.

"And to base your liking of a prez on moral issues is ignorant to me"

and saying that is ignorant to me. I support bush based on my views of the world and my morals, He's not an immoral man and not evil, He's a fellow christian, who I agree on with many issues, not all but many. His party is better to christians then the democratic party, i agree with the his way of fighting terrorism, but i dont agree on the gay marriage issues, on one hand I think its immoral to be gay, but the goverment shouldnt tell people who they can and cant marry.