✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many hours a day do you listen to music?

Geez' date=' how do you have time to do anything else?[/quote']

Multi tasking lol. i listen to like 2-3 during school, always listen while im driving or riding with friends, then an 1 or 2 before bed, whenver i play sports, when im online, or playing video games. or when i have to clean the house each week. so most of it is when im doing stuff.

i really don't know..

i wake up at 6, my PC is on anyways, so i just select a couple songs to listen too until 6:30 when bus comes.., when it does, i turn on my diskman until 7:10, when class starts..

lol

i listen to my diskman on any boring classes or free periods, plus lunch!

on the back home i have it on too.., then when i get home, i pretty much stay online listen to my 634 mp3s on shuffle

how much a music geek am I? :smug:

In hours? It would round down to zero. I doubt I listen to over half an hour of music per day.

Of course I do get into musical moods (Listening to the Beatles 6 or 7 hours a day for a month) but when they go away I dont listen to anything at all.

depends on what i'm doing. today i probably listned to about 5 hours...just because i was on the computer for a bit, then later on i played frisbee for a while and had the music on..and now i have it on again :P anytime i can, i will. plain and simple.

oh yeah, and during geography class we were reading and doing work...did it then to. it helps me concentrate :stunned:

24-7, i have a mp3 player on my mobile so im always listening to music on there, plus music is on when im on the comp, and i usually have some quiet stuff on before i go to bed, and i usually tend not to turn it off so its on whilst im alsleep