✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Embrace!!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they definitely are!! Have a little listen I'm sure you will enjoy it!!

:wink3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Hc4HxFwpc]Embrace - Secret Gig 20 - INVASION - www.secretgig.com - YouTube[/ame]

there, i fixed it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looked a bit bloody

It was incredible!

Danny has announced that the album is finished! Phase 2 of the build up to SG21 - "Occupation" - and the release of the album begins tomorrow. Intrigued? Join the Secret List at http://www.secretgig.com, and follow the band on Twitter and Facebook. Don't forget to tell me if you follow them on Facebook so that I can introduce you to the band and the rest of the group!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely sickened. I just got an email saying I made the secret list for SG#21 but I honestly didn't think I would and can't make it for when it's on :( If it were the following weekend I'd actually have been able to easily and I can't make it over to England for any of the tour dates. So I thought that since I can't make it, does anyone else want to use my email address and go instead? It's on in Huddersfield on 6th April. Send me a private message, it'd be a shame for it to go to waste

Andi;5625950']Follow you home is awesome as well. Great song.

It is, really catchy :)

I really can't wait for the album, one of my most anticipated albums this year behind Ghost Stories :)

What is everyone's favourite track from the EP?

• 3 weeks later...