✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you religious?

Ireentje

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a thread where i posted a quiz link. :idea2:

it said i was agnostic. but my family (most them) are cristians (catholic) but some other relatives aren't religious or catholic and i don't have problem with them in this way.

I think i'm christian.... but i think i don't need to go to the church everyday to show i'm a christian. :idea2: I just live religion in my own way and more or less as Jesus Christ said we msut live it.

We don't have to go to a place where a men told you how to pray, God (if it exist) will help you where you pray at him.

On the other hand i don't agree with some opinions and rules that says the Pope, etc.

I think that they must allow the priest and bishop to get married and i think they must allow women to have the same opportunities as men have there. :)

So yeah i'm mostly agnostic but also a bit catholic. :)

so by chinese traditional, you mean Taoism? Or Confucianism? Oh, and Buddhism was also around in China.

Of course there's also Shinto, Wicca, Paganist, etc...

And I find Buddhism relates to my beliefts the most.

well i'm actually jewish. i'm not strongly religious or anything, my family goes against the rules of not eating pork, and not mixing dairy with meat. and i don't go to shul, but my family still celebrates all the holidays and stuff. and my brother had a bar mitzvah :idea2: me and my sisters didn't though, its because it's more important that boys have one....sort of looked down upon if they don't i think.