✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

I wonder if terrorist are going to go after germany or france next? they got spain and england so far.

Spain and England advocated war against terrorism and backed the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Germany and France didn't so its unlikely

But didnt they make threats about it though? anyways, I hope your right and other countries dont get attacked too.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I came online today to see how everyone is doing after this morning. Hopefully everyone is coping.

Is everybody from London alright? I'm worried about you guys.

It's terrible. Hopefully everyone is doing well and their families are all safe.

Man...I don't even know what to say. That's crazy.

Hi all!

I came online today to see how everyone is doing after this morning. Hopefully everyone is coping.

Is everybody from London alright? I'm worried about you guys.

It's terrible. Hopefully everyone is doing well and their families are all safe.

Man...I don't even know what to say. That's crazy.

Aww, that's so nice of you Laura.

Seems like a dream when I think of it now :confused:

"Police said they were examining a claim on the website of a previously unknown group, the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe, saying it was behind the blast.

The statement said the attacks were revenge for the "massacres" Britain was committing in Iraq and Afghanistan and that the country was now "burning with fear and panic". "

What utter bollocks, the country isnt burning with fear and panic - more like anger and determination to get on with their lives as much as possible!

Aww, that's so nice of you Laura.

Seems like a dream when I think of it now

Yeah, it was one of my first thoughts to come on here and check on all of you. But I had to go to work..so right after I ran to my sister's apartment to use her computer. :)

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. I was just celebrating the fact that they won the Olympics the day before. :stunned:

Well I'm glad you did :)

Me either, I slept in quite late and I just walked down the stairs wondering why everyone was staring at the T.V. No matter how much we've been warned it could happen to us, we never really expected it, I guess :/

Guest LiquidSky

I also feel very terrible about this. I really hope that everyone is allright... When I heard the news this morning, you guys were the ones that came to my mind. :(

It's so strange. I have a friend who went to London this summer to "see what happens". She basically deferred from school for a year and went there to try and get a job and see if anything would work out there. She takes the subway station there everyday. I haven't heard from her yet, but i reckon it's still pretty chaotic there. :(

Guest LiquidSky
It's so strange. I have a friend who went to London this summer to "see what happens". She basically deferred from school for a year and went there to try and get a job and see if anything would work out there. She takes the subway station there everyday. I haven't heard from her yet' date=' but i reckon it's still pretty chaotic there. :([/quote']

aww I hope she is allright Laura.. :stunned: :( You don't have her phone #? You should call her just to make sure she's allright.. :(

What I can't believe is, with all those deaths and injuries in London, how can Channel 4 have continued to have broadcast "Big Brother" as if nothing had happened?

And who would even want to watch it in the circumstances.

Other live events (such as football matches) are often cancelled out of respect following such tragedies, so why should BB be any different.

It's abhorrent - they should have turned off the cameras, at least until today! :angry:

goody goody. i only found out bout it just now on here, but that was cuz i was out last night and today (o crap that reminds me - i need to shower) but it was live here apparently. i was watching War of the Worlds at the time which is sorta coincidentally creepy. (btw WoTW is good).

Good luck to everyone in England and especially London....but, it's amazing how calm you guys were yesterday, while injured people were carried to hospitals everyone seemed to be SO calm and they knew what to do.....GREAT!!......don't bent for terrorisme