✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you're right,but I was talking about the Islamic world,it's soo depressing to be a Muslim right now,knowing how beautiful your religion is and seeing what those idiots are doing in the name of it,I guess that's always happening to everything good.

"If somebody made it,someone will mess it up"

It is not only happening with Osama Bin Laden... :rolleyes: People always always follow their own "leader"' date=' in some cases... Bush can be also that someone :rolleyes: And both are the same!! :angry:[/quote']

The worst thing about Bush it that he didn't even do what he campaigned to, even lots of "conservatives" are mad at him now due to low border security, etc. I told everyone I could that he was a liar and would bring alot of harm to the U.S. but everyone told me I was some crazy extremist, and now look how the country is going downhill. :/

I guess you're right,but I was talking about the Islamic world,it's soo depressing to be a Muslim right now,knowing how beautiful your religion is and seeing what those idiots are doing in the name of it,I guess that's always happening to everything good.

"If somebody made it,someone will mess it up"

Yes - it's awful. I feel for you.

About religions,

What's been happening is a classic example of people using religion for their own ends. It's been happening since the dawn of time.

that's true.

I don't like religions, they also manipulate people... Look what it's happening in Spain now with homosexuality: Catholicism is saying that this kind of family (two men or two women living together and taking care of a baby) is not a traditional family :dozey: Heeeeeey, there are too many kinds of families! :rolleyes: Using children to say they are against homosexuality (because homosexual people "are ill" as they say pfff :angry: ) is not the correct way!!

Etc etc

Politics and all this makes me really angry, sorry :P

About religions' date='

What's been happening is a classic example of people using religion for their own ends. It's been happening since the dawn of time.

that's true.

I don't like religions, they also manipulate people... Look what it's happening in Spain now with homosexuality: Catholicism is saying that this kind of family (two men or two women living together and taking care of a baby) is not a traditional family :dozey: Heeeeeey, there are too many kinds of families! :rolleyes: Using children to say they are against homosexuality (because homosexual people are ill :angry: ) is not the correct way!!

Etc etc

I feel exactly the same! I steer clear of organized religions. ;)

About religions' date='

that's true.

I don't like religions, they also manipulate people... Look what it's happening in Spain now with homosexuality: Catholicism is saying that this kind of family (two men or two women living together and taking care of a baby) is not a traditional family :dozey: Heeeeeey, there are too many kinds of families! :rolleyes: Using children to say they are against homosexuality (because homosexual people are ill :angry: ) is not the correct way!!

Etc etc

Exactly the point I was making - yet another example of religious leaders using "faith" for divisive purposes.

There is no such thing as a "normal" family................................the "nuclear family" myth was destroyed years ago.

THE most dangerous thing in all this is IGNORANCE. That fuels everything.

.............and greed.. dont forget greed... this all comes down to oil.

Wait a minute, what oil? I hope you don't think the U.S. is getting oil from Iraq, because that isn't the case, as gas prices here are super-inflated right now. If Bush wanted the oil, he certainly hasn't acted on those intentions yet, not that the war was right or anything. :confused:

About religions' date='

that's true.

Etc etc

Me too! Hey - what about starting up a non-religion religion?? :P

Wait a minute, what oil? I hope you don't think the U.S. is getting oil from Iraq, because that isn't the case, as gas prices here are super-inflated right now. If Bush wanted the oil, he certainly hasn't acted on those intentions yet. :confused:

the US always seems to get involved when another country (in which we have economic intrest in) gets bullied. Why is it you think that these terrorists want to harm the economic stability of the major countries involved. Because they want us OUT!! This entire war isnt about 2 buildings collapsing back in 2001.. it goes deeper than that.. thats what kills me.. everyone thinks its about retaliation for 9/11..... it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with greed.

About religions' date='

that's true.

Etc etc

Me too! Hey - what about starting up a non-religion religion?? :P

:lol: :wink3:

Wait a minute, what oil? I hope you don't think the U.S. is getting oil from Iraq, because that isn't the case, as gas prices here are super-inflated right now. If Bush wanted the oil, he certainly hasn't acted on those intentions yet, not that the war was right or anything. :confused:

Could that be because the oil money is going directly into the "war" chest?? :wink3:

Wait a minute, what oil? I hope you don't think the U.S. is getting oil from Iraq, because that isn't the case, as gas prices here are super-inflated right now. If Bush wanted the oil, he certainly hasn't acted on those intentions yet. :confused:

the US always seems to get involved when another country (in which we have economic intrest in) gets bullied. Why is it you think that these terrorists want to harm the economic stability of the major countries involved. Because they want us OUT!! This entire war isnt about 2 buildings collapsing back in 2001.. it goes deeper than that.. thats what kills me.. everyone thinks its about retaliation for 9/11..... it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with greed.

I'm not disagreeing, I really don't know what Bush's secret agendas are, all I know is that we're not getting cheaper gas or a lower risk or terrorist attacks! ;)

I'm not disagreeing, I really don't know what Bush's secret agendas are, all I know is that we're not getting cheaper gas or a lower risk or terrorist attacks! ;)

oh absolutely!! lol I paid $2.50 for regular the other day!! But the higher the gas prices... the more money into the oil producers pocket. This war isnt helping... lol