🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

do you like to read?

*andrea*

I absolutely love reading! right now I'm reading the chronicles of narnia' date=' b/c the movie is coming out soon, and they're pretty good...even though I'm pretty sure they're written for children...[/quote']

im reading too!! its such a nice story.... :)

I love reading, its one of the best things ever! And*andrea*, I love the Stravaganza series they're absolutely brilliant. Set in an alternate medieval venice with a bit of time travel thrown in. I thought the concept was ace.

never heard of stravaganza. is it fantasy, i like fantasy - well i like any kind except for crime and annoying mysteries about death or wateva... burn James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell!

i only really hate them cuz they are all around my house. there was once 3 copies of the same James Patterson book... :/ :stunned:

I'm a bookworm. I love reading. I cant help it... I get all emotional when I read a really good book...

I am currently reading Harry and the Half Blood Prince, so no one on the board should ever speak a word about the plot, otherwise I will hunt them down and kill them.

:lol:

i have a short attention span like wakedemon. I'll be reading' date=' then my mind will veer off and i'll be reading the same line over and over again[/quote']

lol... that happens to me too. It's really hard for me to find books that I can actually concentrate while I read them. I only read when I have to

The only books i really love are Harry Potter series- don't spoil the half blood prince for me, haven't read it yet

never heard of stravaganza. is it fantasy, i like fantasy - well i like any kind except for crime and annoying mysteries about death or wateva... burn James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell!

i only really hate them cuz they are all around my house. there was once 3 copies of the same James Patterson book... :/ :stunned:

oh! it´s a great book! you should read it! 100% fantasy...