Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt say that there is something wrong with Mika

But I will :P

Mika is an annoying "pop" artist, who loves himself like today.

Last album I purchased indirectly was Tublar Bells by Mike Oldfield because the mail on sunday were giving it away.

I wrote this on: 28-12-2006, 11:06 PM

I just ordered an import of Guillemots - Through the Windowpane.

Apparently, the full album has never been released in Canada, which sucks, because it means that it costs an arm and a leg to get a hold of. Hope it comes soon.

Wow... A saga has finally come to an end today, and I am actually listening to my brand new cd. It's been so long I'm having a hard time believing it's over! :sweatdrop:

In between ordering it and now there has been about 4 months, 3 reorders, 10 store visits and phone calls bugging them about it not coming in, roughly that many different employees (most of whom didn't even know how to pronounce the band's name and went to comical lengths to avoid saying it out loud- one guy even thought they were French), me giving in and buying the easily available (but not half as good) EP "From the Cliffs", and finally a nice guy who got the bright idea to call one of the stores in Toronto to see if they had it in stock. If only someone had thought of that first. :stunned:

It was worth it though, it's been awhile since I listened to it and I had forgotten just how good it was. :nice:

I wrote this on: 28-12-2006, 11:06 PM

Wow... A saga has finally come to an end today, and I am actually listening to my brand new cd. It's been so long I'm having a hard time believing it's over! :sweatdrop:

In between ordering it and now there has been about 4 months, 3 reorders, 10 store visits and phone calls bugging them about it not coming in, roughly that many different employees (most of whom didn't even know how to pronounce the band's name and went to comical lengths to avoid saying it out loud- one guy even thought they were French), me giving in and buying the easily available (but not half as good) EP "From the Cliffs", and finally a nice guy who got the bright idea to call one of the stores in Toronto to see if they had it in stock. If only someone had thought of that first. :stunned:

It was worth it though, it's been awhile since I listened to it and I had forgotten just how good it was. :nice:

Well good it is worth it and the saga is over. The last cd I ordered was a Radiohead one and I got it in the mail a week later haha.

Nice pickup, Maiu: The Bends is a great album.

But anywhoo's!

I recently got Lullabies to Paralyze, by Queens of the Stone Age.

Seriously the best hard rock(if not just rock) album ever recorded

Thats such a great album! :D