✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I had a Coldplay nightmare last night and have been scarred all day....

So, basically what happened, was that I met Guy Berryman, and he was a midget. His legs were as short as like.... a thigh. Seeing gorgeous Guy like this was so scary and disappointing I can't describe the feeling.

I woke up though, took a look at my Coldplay poster, and realized he still has normal legs :)

I'd cry! That would really freak me out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and another dream was where Coldplay was playing at a VERY small little auditorium in my neighborhood so I BEGGED AND BEGGED my mother to get us tickets, because I already wasn't going to Tampa. I was even crying in my dream. So she got them, and I begged her to get near the back and there were like two platforms (C-Stage) and I wasn't sure which one was it so I made her sit by one and I had to go do something and she wouldn't stay and it was a really stressful dream.

I don't exactly know where it ended, but I never saw them in my dream.

I can't remember my last good Coldplay dream.

i remember another dream i had where i was like interviewing gwyneth for some magazine and we were at her house. we were in her room and she like went to go get something so i went into chris's closet and stole his shoe..? and then it kind of switched and chris was cheating on gwyneth with me:sneaky: :D

and it was great :wink3:

Yeah, I think I did cry in my sleep. (I seriously do cry in my sleep, if I have bad dreams, like really bad, I was up with tear stains on my cheeks) Seeing the man I love like that was a horrible experience. :laugh3:

yeah I can imagine that horrid feeling......

never said I actually accomplish restraining myself...and really the only time I put up much effort is when my parents are in my room...even then i don't really care overly :):wink3:

Karen I FAIL at containing myself, really:laugh3:

I'm reminiscing when Guy walked past me on the way to the C-Stage.... oh what a beautiful moment....

Yeah that hapened to me too!!!! I tried to get him to high-five me, but no such luck:(. I think he was scared of me and my friends-we were CRAZY:laugh3:

But still, it was a great moment in my life, one that I will cherish forever:D

I didn't have a Coldplay dream last night like I was hoping for. Instead I had a dream I was at a church for a memorial service for my late dad who died about 5 months ago and the church had a store in it, and then I set the world record for laying on a keyboard for the longest (23 days, I can't find any significance) and that I broke two black keys on it.